Hey all

This is my first post on this board, and I tought I may ask you to comment my song titled Deadly Mistake (one of the first songs I've ever written). It's a somewhat pop-rock song, and though I really hate this style, I felt like I should try myself in it, too.

I'd appriciate any kind of critics.

Thank you so much,

Axes
Attachments:
deadlymistake.zip
im really digging it, only problem with the tab is you have the solo guitar at -16 so you cant hear it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
im really digging it, only problem with the tab is you have the solo guitar at -16 so you cant hear it.

Really? It's working fine for me
no gonna lie, pretty bad ass.
How can i forget the way you led me through the path into heaven to leave me behind?
Cheers for the crit

The intro was nice, loved the bass!
Didn't really like the intro solo though, I thought some notes were off key and it wasn't that great.
I just loved bar 65 to 72, it was just awesome, and the riff before it was not bad too!
The solo was really good, I loved the wah-wah! And the whole thing was way better than the intro solo.
The outro was nice too

Overall, good song, needs some arrangements in the intro solo 8/10 Good job!