Well, it feels like im the only person on this forum that lives in egypt, but that cant be true can it? Anyway, come here fellow egyptians and just talk. btw im lookin for a drummer and a bassist for my band, any1 interested?
My girlfriend is Egyptian. We live in Kuwait though.

Do you live in Cairo? I'm gonna be there in February, in CAC. Tell me, is the pollution in Cairo still terrible?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live

Do you live in Cairo? I'm gonna be there in February, in CAC. Tell me, is the pollution in Cairo still terrible?
yeah i live in cairo, and yeah, the pollution is terrible. Are u moving here or just visiting?
Nile! ... Er...

Age of Mythology!

Hey, is ancient Egyptian culture something the modern Egyptian knows much about? Do you learn much about it in school and such?
I'm a communist. Really.
It's got to be interesting living in a country that has such a long, ancient history and learning about it in school.
Quote by Firenze

You live in salmiya ,my relatives live there !

Kudos Dude *High Five* !

EDIT : I've been to egypt a couple of times,pretty damn hot there ,hated it

But it's an awsome country dude
Wolv
I went to Egypt once. There seemed to be a lot of poverty.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Nile's an awesome band.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Hey, is ancient Egyptian culture something the modern Egyptian knows much about? Do you learn much about it in school and such?
i go to an american school, so no, we dont get into that whole ancient egypt thing. egyptians dont really take pride in their culture properly, but they get screwed over by the government so much, they already have enough trouble trying to not starve
A good friend of mine is from Egypt, he has family living in Alexandria. Its weird when he has a bunch of friends over, because his mom usually yells at us to quiet down in Arabic and he yells back and the rest of us look at each other like WTF?
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by richwatkinson
regular user Add45 on here lives in Egypt... or was it Saudi? He moved from one to the other, im sure of that.

OOH THAT'S ME!!!

Cairo ftw, the pollution ain't that bad, it's just a very dusty city. CAC is supposed to be great though Firenze, I have some friends there.

It's an interesting place, you either love it or hate it, I quite love it actually, but what do I know?
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by Thedarkwolf
You live in salmiya ,my relatives live there !

Kudos Dude *High Five* !

EDIT : I've been to egypt a couple of times,pretty damn hot there ,hated it

But it's an awsome country dude

you live in Bahrain?! My cousin goes to Ibn Khuldoon

*high five*

and no, I'm not moving to Egypt unless I decide to go to AUC, but I don't think that will happen man
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by gnrlover1
i go to an american school, so no, we dont get into that whole ancient egypt thing. egyptians dont really take pride in their culture properly, but they get screwed over by the government so much, they already have enough trouble trying to not starve

That's a shame. Maybe ancient cultural pride is something only rich countries do...

I didn't know Egypt was very poor, by the way.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p

I didn't know Egypt was very poor, by the way.

I wouldn't really say it's a very poor country, but it has a big gap between rich and poor if you get what I mean. It's sometimes really hard to walk around seeing children on the street begging for food.

The traffic in Cairo is crazy though, 17 million people in Cairo with about 100 million cars
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Yeah, where I was in Cairo, I was right beside CAC, so I didn't have to get through the worst of it.

Man, one time though, we were going to that little place, Rio, on the corniche. Jeeeesus Christ man, it was goddamn insane.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live