why does the snus container say to put it between your upper lip and gum? I thought dip and this kind of stuff always go on your bottom lip, or does it not matter? Thanks in advance
It's some swedish **** and it sucks. Just disgusting. Death to all snusare.
I doesnt matter which lip you use, i always found it easier to use the lower though.
You put it in the upperlip. I've never seen one have it in the lower lip...
Weird people.
Afaik, it's sorta like snuff, only for putting under your upper lip.

It seems stupid as hell to me.
I'm a communist. Really.
i have two snus in right now. you put them between your upper lip and gum! its great!
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Quote by yamakid17
why does the snus container say to put it between your upper lip and gum? I thought dip and this kind of stuff always go on your bottom lip, or does it not matter? Thanks in advance

ok, since everyone else are idiots, the legit answer would be because putting it in you upper lip makes you salivate less, meaning less tobacco juice you have to swallow or spit. Snuff is is usually put in the bottom lip simply because you can put more in there.
Quote by Izz
It's some swedish **** and it sucks. Just disgusting. Death to all snusare.

bingo. spot on. kill the snusers
leaves big piles of wet snus on the floors in the school which look like minimalistic dog poo's...
other than that it smells REALLY bad, tastes like **** and makes you teeth brown...
why the hell does people snusa?
You like it
Snus is like cigarette but it contains much more nicotine, and other poisonous chemicals. Stay away from it.
I thought this thread was gonna be about Anus's but the TS hit the wrong key.
Quote by Naem
Snus is like cigarette but it contains much more nicotine, and other poisonous chemicals. Stay away from it.

Wrong. Unlike American tobacco, Swedish snus is regulated by the country's food and drug administration, hich means it has to follow the same guidelines as anything else meant to be ingested. American tobacco (either snuff or cigarettes) is much more likely to contain harmful chemicals such as pesticides and or curing/drying chemicals (snus is literally air dried tobacco).

EDIT: as far as nicotine, yes it has more than cigarettes, but nothing compared to american snuff, in which one can has at least the equivalent of 60 cigarettes.
my sister had sum of that yesterday, it smells of rich caramel and its in pouches, very similiar to snuff pouches (dip, skoal, etc.) . I wouldn't try it.
Quote by Sad_Statue
my sister had sum of that yesterday, it smells of rich caramel

Then it sure as hell wasn't Snus.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Well it had snus written all over the container, I'm pretty sure she didnt purchase a snus container containing something other than snus!