Has anyone heard anything else about this amp as i am highly intrigued by it as a statement from krank was that it is an Entry level half stack with an apparent low price but i cant find anything on it really on the internet not even of kranks website.

Please help
Peter
It looks kinda like a gimmick to me.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
krank tube amps disappointed me, ill try it out im assuming its an SS amp, made overseas, itd be nice for alot of younger metal heads trying to get a decent sounding amp,if its got decent tone and isnt going to break in 3 months. MGs and Crates arent doing it, i cant stand seeing kids play those knowing how badly they got ripped off
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
There's no such thing as an "entry level half stack" (well, not a good one anyway), unless you count the Epi valve Jr. And you certainly don't buy one of those because it's a half stack.

The amp is a hybrid, which means it has a tube pre amp, but SS power amp. It's mostly a gimmick, though. I'm sure for the price you can find a very nice tube combo.
sounds to me like krank are going AVT....lets just hope its better than the marshall!
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
horrible amps
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
AVTs actually had good tones, just overpriced, so this may be a decent amp id give it a chance, never judge an amp till you can sit around and play with the tones
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
^ Yeah, pretty much, the AVT would sounds pretty nice for 25% less.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2