I want to put EB skinny top heavy bottoms on my LP, but I don't want to fork out the the money to get it set up for heavier strings.

What needs to be set up? Truss rod? Intonation? Can I do this stuff on my own ?
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
Possibly adjust the truss rod, definitely adjust the intonation. If you don't feel comfortable doing either, take it to a shop. You can find some good lessons on how to do both online, but again, if you don't want to be responsible for screwing up your guitar, take it to a pro.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Well depends on how big the difference between the strings u had on before and the ones you just put on are. You probably won't need to do anything with the truss rod. It's the intonation you need to worry about. Here's a little site that'll show you how to do it:

http://projectguitar.com/tut/intonate.htm

I've mainly handled strats with string changes, LP's might be different.. But it's probably only just the way the strings are put in and how the intonation is adjusted cause of the different bridges.
Blues Power
You won't know what needs to be done until you make the change.
Hi, I'm Peter
i have 10's on it now, so the only difference would be the top three strings
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
Lol I did the exact same today. I went from 9's though. Truss, intonate, and i had to cut the nut for the strings. Than! I had to add another spring to my bass side of the trem to stop it from lifting off the damn guitar :S
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff