Hey Guys,

On My (Official Ibanez Country) Dealer Website It Says :

IBANEZ RG1570 BLACK - электрогитара без кейса, корпус: липа, Edge I, H/S/H Ibz, цвет: чёрный (пр-во ЯПОНИЯ

IBANEZ RG1570 CB электрогитара без кейса, корпус: липа, New Edge I tremolo, H/S/H Ibz, цвет: чёрный

IBANEZ RG1570 COSMIC BLUE электрогитара без кейса, корпус: липа, Edge I, H/S/H Ibz, цвет: темно-синий (пр-во ЯПОНИЯ

Skip the russian garbage, i am interested that it says "Edge I", i have never heard or seen that RG Prestige had "Edge I" , what is this some kind of , low-budget RG or modified one? + It says that 2 of them are made in Japan and 1 doesnt...?

I mean have there been several series of RG1570? i mean by years like 2001 or 2007 or smth...

All of them cost 848$

P.S. srry for bad english!
smile
Looks like a typo to me. All RG1570s had edge pro trems. Correct me if I'm wrong someone.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
They always had an Edge Pro on them, and all of them were always made in Japan. I guess it's just a mistake. Just like the fact that they called both BLACK and CB as black, while in fact, the CB is Cosmic Blue (which I'm sure doesn't come on RG1570 - it's only Mirage Blue, Mirage Red, and black). Oh, and they should include a case too, although maybe they take it out of the deal to lower the price. Generally, I'd call them, or email them for clarifications.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
They always had an Edge Pro on them, and all of them were always made in Japan. I guess it's just a mistake. Just like the fact that they called both BLACK and CB as black, while in fact, the CB is Cosmic Blue (which I'm sure doesn't come on RG1570 - it's only Mirage Blue, Mirage Red, and black). Oh, and they should include a case too, although maybe they take it out of the deal to lower the price. Generally, I'd call them, or email them for clarifications.

Thanks Bud.

/Thread
smile