Has anyone attended or is attending this school out in LA? I'm planning on getting my bachelors around 2009, since i can't leave the state until then. I talked to a rep at MI, but i'd like some second opinions because they never talk bad about their school. I'd really love to go work with Keith Wyatt, but i don't want to waste time and money on something that's crap.

I just want to know your opinions on the enviroment, instructors, lesson efficiency.. That sort of stuff.

I don't have the grades or experience to go to a regular college, so this is my main option for now. Help me out fellow UG'ers!
I visited there over summer as a possible choice for college.

The campus is very very small, and looks kind of ****ty from the outside. Inside there are small classrooms devoted to different learning curriculums. And one main performing stage that can probably hold around 300 people total. I was not impressed and crossed it off of my college list.
High as tits
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
I visited there over summer as a possible choice for college.

The campus is very very small, and looks kind of ****ty from the outside. Inside there are small classrooms devoted to different learning curriculums. And one main performing stage that can probably hold around 300 people total. I was not impressed and crossed it off of my college list.

What other colleges did you visit and do you have any reccomendations?