I’ve been asked by my school to play in an orchestra with roughly 99 other people (yeah I know hardly one in a million) to play a show in a venue called "The Anvil" in Basingstoke Hampshire in front of around 2000 people. I guess most of you are thinking so what. I don’t care. Has anyone else been asked to do something like this before? Thanks for reading,
Mark.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
are you playing guitar? if so thats pretty cool, you dont see alot of guitars in orchestral music (minus S&M).
Quote by B3low3mpty
are you playing guitar? if so thats pretty cool, you dont see alot of guitars in orchestral music (minus S&M).

Yep its with about 10 other guitarests
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
doesnt this mean that 99 other people have been asked? that would be a lot of threads if they all did this....

sorry for that
SWFC
Congratulations! Is it 100 people from all over the country? 'Cause that's a pretty big deal I guess- considering the amount of musicians all over the country.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
Congratulations! Is it 100 people from all over the country? 'Cause that's a pretty big deal I guess.

No just two schools were like rival school as were both in the same town but theres alot of talented people playing and a few of my friends.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

Quote by ewb333
doesnt this mean that 99 other people have been asked? that would be a lot of threads if they all did this....

sorry for that

Firstly their not all playing guitar
Secondly I only know 3 People in person who have a UG account
Thirdly They probally dont care
Quote by Slinov
i love you

No just two schools were like rival school as were both in the same town but theres alot of talented people playing and a few of my friends.

Cool! Congrats and have fun, sounds like it should be a blast.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
Cool! Congrats and have fun, sounds like it should be a blast.

Cheers... It certainly wont be something ill forget in a hurry.
Quote by Slinov
i love you