My friend told me that some of the members of led zeppelin (Paige, Plant) are satanists. Is that true? I haven't heard anything like that before. I tried Wikipedia but i found nothing.
Oh for Christ's sake..

I'm sorry TS, but this rumor has pretty much been around since before the release of Led Zeppelin I.

It has never been proven, And to be honest, if they were satanists, would they really write a song about a Stariway To Heaven?

I think its bull.

BUT hearing a Led Zeppelin interpretation of death/black metal would be very interesting...
Quote by Lost_Prophet
Oh for Christ's sake..

I'm sorry TS, but this rumor has pretty much been around since before the release of Led Zeppelin I.

It has never been proven, And to be honest, if they were satanists, would they really write a song about a Stariway To Heaven?

I think its bull.

BUT hearing a Led Zeppelin interpretation of death/black metal would be very interesting...

I didn't think it was true either but my friend seemed like he knew what he was talking about....he is a dueshbag, alright thats all i needed to know. Thank you
Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
Jimmy Page has admitted being a satanist, but you don't have to beleive it if you don't want to

Do you have the source of this? I don't believe you
no its not true....slap your friend for his ignorance.

And on an unrelated note masterk1818, i saw gwar this summer and it was the best damn bloody/orgasmic thing i have ever experienced. aside from the dead hooker i raped...but still...really good.
Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
Jimmy Page has admitted being a satanist, but you don't have to beleive it if you don't want to

When was this?
^^ BS? Yes. Look up reverse stairway to heaven on youtube, supposedly they recorded satanic messages on it >_>.
Quote by Lost_Prophet
Oh for Christ's sake..

I think its bull.

Yeh But you blatently havn't playerd it backwards
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by redneck516
no its not true....slap your friend for his ignorance.

And on an unrelated note masterk1818, i saw gwar this summer and it was the best damn bloody/orgasmic thing i have ever experienced. aside from the dead hooker i raped...but still...really good.

Yes!!! there shows are amazingly horrific, i will be sure to slap him too
Quote by M.B.MetalTabber

IMO its just to keep the media interested. But hey, if he is, good for him. There are too many people in the world who don't believe in anything.
Quote by ze monsta
yeah, Page admitted to being a satanist, i dunno about Plant. Thats why Page wore all the dragons etc etc probably.

When did dragons become Satanic and why was I not told?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
What exactly is the definition of a Satanist? Why would someone make a religion based on the bad guy of another religion? Oh, wait... posing....
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by ze monsta
yeah, Page admitted to being a satanist, i dunno about Plant. Thats why Page wore all the dragons etc etc probably.

What have dragons got to do with Satan?
Quote by ze monsta

Satan is friends with DRAGONS?!

Wow..if he exists, we're all f**ked!