Hi, I have been looking to buy a peizo bridge system for my strat but dont want to use two seperate out puts (one for peizo and one for magnetic pickups) but i DO want to send both signals to seperate amps ( peizo to acoustic amp and magnetic to marshall ), I spoke beifly to some one about this whose flying V has this system where by he uses only one stereo out put on his gutiar which sends the signal to a stereo guitar lead then to two seperate amps.

Ho do i wire up a guitar like that and what kind of cable does he mean?

Ben
You will need to buy a stereo 1/4 inch jack, and either a quarter inch stereo cable and a splitter, or a stereo Y cable.

Stereo jacks and cables have two hot outputs and one ground, where mono jacks and cables have one hot and one ground.

To wire it, you will need to send the peizo output to one lug of the jack, and the magnetic to the other.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
That's not a complete question.

Sorry, I had to slip in a little bit of my Grammar Nazism.

I'd recommend using the stereo cable so you can keep the magnetic and peizo signals seperate.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Stereo Y cables have 2 outputs, yes.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.