Page 1 of 2
Aside from cut myself and write songs that express just how bleak the world really is?

Post on UG of course!

But seriously I go and use what I like to call the "Universal Problem Solver"
Turkey Sandwich(s)
Call mah boyfriend. Except he's in a piss with me, maybe because I sounded drunk when he called me last night whilst I was drunk. So I'll just sit here and emo it up
Quote by illuzion_ownz
i come to the pit, these people are like family

We're your family? God help you.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Listen to insanely cheery powerpop. Motion City Soundtrack
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Write computer programs and get lost in the code. Configure my window manager with something I'll soon realise is pointless, and naturally remove the day after. Listen to loud music, get drunk, kill aliens on OpenArena, ****.

And speak to my Noonster innit.
Quote by mister389
We're your family? God help you.

Fo sho! I don't really know what I do...I suppose I just watch stand up comedy and sleep. After that my sorrows seem so stupid and insignificant.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by Jackolas
2nd family for me.

If you ever need good advice, I suggest going to Family 1.
Quote by illuzion_ownz
the pit is more sensible than my real family, isnt that horrible

Yes...yes it is... I never want to meet your family
Go for a walk in the woods while listening to Alcest. It doesn't really "cheer me up" but it stops me from killing myself.
Quote by mister389
fap

ROFL ah man i just had a huge laughing fit....who would of thought one word could do that to ya.

But yeh, personally i like to get either very very drunk, or get laid......or do both, though beware drunkness and sex usually leads to regret, especially if its next to some huge fat 40 year old woman *shudders*
I wallow in self pity for a bit, then look at Peter Davison pictures and i feel good again.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Drink a load of tea and listen to I Don't Like Mondays replacing 'Mondays' with 'Thursdays'.

I mean God this day's pointless .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I usally play guitar, but that only really helps if I've got an amp...

So I just go on hug sprees
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
play poker, but if i have a bad beat. Otherwise, just watch films or listen to music, hang with friends.
It's gonna be a blue day
Talk to people on msn. Watch TV. Go on my Xbox. Try and meet up with mates. You know...The usual.
I build a fire in the fireplace, and settle in the recliner with a pint of ice cream, a blanket, and fire up the Lifetime channel.

Wait, I mean blow stuff up. I like to blow stuff up a lot.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Call mah boyfriend. Except he's in a piss with me, maybe because I sounded drunk when he called me last night whilst I was drunk. So I'll just sit here and emo it up

I've never understood how party people can go with people who have a problem with it.

I mean I'd date a girl who didn't smoke weed or drink as long as she doesn't have a problem with it, though I'd rather have one who did.

I usually listen to music, hang out with friends, check out stuff that makes me laugh, come here, etc.

Oh and this video cheers me up no matter what.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4kkJPiTIyZ8
Listen to sad songs for a bit, then play guitar and then kinda forget why you were sad haha
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Go out.. be with friends.. or listen to you'r most beloved music. OR.. chat on forums
I like to

talk nonsense with my sister
eat soup
play guitar
listen to Children of Bodom (adrenaline!)
or Queen or old school Pink Floyd
sing
take a walk at sunset
hang out with friends
stuff
*feels sad*
*logs in on UG*
*finds thread called 'hi-larious myspace pictures'*

*happy*

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Complain to my friend for a while. Then I feel okay. He probably hates it, but that's just too God damn bad. He shouldn't answer the phone.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
I listen to glam rock and browse pit.

''I waaaant actioon tonight, saaatisfaaction tonight'' etc

and play guitar ofc
Page 1 of 2