Hey, i want a les paul Jnr similar to the ones found on this link....

http://www.royaleguitars.com/ashcon.htm

Yeah, I know, shes a craker! but what i want to know is weather any other companies make les paul Jnrs in that style? (apart from epiphone, gibson and royale) that is prehaps less than £500? that are also good sounding ( pickup change is possible ) im looking for a nnice blues rock tone.
Hamer do one, but it's expensive - although it is Korina, and looks exactly like that. If you ever see one, try and play it, they're meant to be 'gasmic.

The name is "Hamer Special Korina Junior"
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.

Well glad to be of service... Epiphone used to make a Les Paul Junior reissue, to your exact specs too... They've discontinued it recently though. See if you can find one on eBay?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Damn.

I may have to speak to a local guitar builder my dad knows, but he will probably charge more than gibson. i love the gibson but the colour is just not right. In fact im gonig to see that band next week end so i could steal his guitar!! ( I'll let you know how it goes - I'm actually meeting the band after the gig as well which will be amazing so stealing it shouldnt be a problem!)

But seriously, how much of a pain in the ass would be buying a gibson and sanding it down and re-painting it be?
Do agile guitars sell in the Uk?