right so the neck i got was 24 so i had to cut it down to 22 to fit on the s470 body i bought, a few problems have arisen.
1. the neck heel was thinner than the pocket, so i got the allignment all wrong.
2. i tried drilling some more holes in the neck and they all broke in to the previous holes so now the heel onmy neck has alot of LARGE holes init.

ive tried wood filler but it didnt work, any other suggestions ?

thanks in advance.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
i asked for help, does that help me ? no !
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
have you tried putting a dowel into the hole then filling it, so that there is something for the screw to grip onto.

i'm no expert but that to me seems the sensible thing to do
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
no i havent but i will try im thinking maybe some new screws the ones im using are wrecked.
ill try some dowel, or i might cut a square out and put some padauk in ?
but this might affect the strength alot.

edit: any more suggestions ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Last edited by admbwr at Sep 27, 2007,
drill another hole over the holes a little smaller than the dowels put glue on the dowels mallet them in and then you can redrill holes fine. shouldnt be much of a problem at all.
i put some glue on to see how it holds but ive got a feeling its just gonna snap off lol
but thanks everyone for the suggestions i thought i might of had to buy a new neck
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT