eh...that MOP run down the centre just ruins it for me..
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Wow, I like it.

I think the MOP inlay on the body is a little outta place, but the overall finish is wicked.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I like it (including the PRS-like inlay on the body). The finish and fretboard inlays make it look like a J. Custom, which is awesome.

Overall, nice guitar, but my next purchase is going to be a fretless Vigier and after that there will probably be a long break in the gear buying...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
i'm not sure yet. i generally don't like abalone on the body... but it might just work on that one. It's interesting, to say the least.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?