Hey guys, is necessary switching to floating operation (stop the Zero Point system) to tune the guitar in C? I have the guitar in standard (i just buy it 30 min ago) and if I adjust the spring tension knob behind the guitar, the bridge doesn't move :/
Please, help me
cheers

please, explain me, in topics, what i have to do.. Don't give me books to read because i dont speak very well english, and i get losted with so many word .
thanks, cheers.
The tension knob only adjusts how hard the bar is to push down, it doesn't have anything to do with setting up the guitar.

What you do is loosen the locking nut (the three bolts where the strings come out of the tuning pegs), put the fine tuners (the little knobs on the bridge) to their middle position, the tune to your desired tuning. Now tighten the locking nut back up, and do any tuning adjustments with the fine tuners.

Now if you're having problems with keeping the bridge level, see the link in my signature that says "Setting up a Floyd Rose".
^ thanks for the reply. I already now that part, but to tune to C, i will use .11s strings, and the bridge go up, right? How do I to set it up down again (paralel to the body)
cheers
Unlock the top nut
Remove and replace strings one by one from the lowest string.
Tune up from the lowest string.
Set it to full floating.
See if it sinks once its in full floating, then adjust the springs accordingly.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
^ Thank you! One more question, before all done, i set the guitar to the zero point system again, or let stay the full floating mode?
Quote by Op3a
^ Thank you! One more question, before all done, i set the guitar to the zero point system again, or let stay the full floating mode?

Totally upto you.
If I were you' I'd probably make sure the guitar and bridge are perfectly setup before setting it again.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
^ Yes, it is perfectly setup.

And btw, what's mean upto?
Quote by Op3a
^ Yes, it is perfectly setup.

And btw, what's mean upto?

it means its your decision.

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350