Subjugate, incarcerate, interrogate, alienate
community emergencies and all the sh*t goin' on today,
Every day they lock away one more truth,
If you were in this situation what the f*ck would you do,
If your whole goddamn democracy was f*ckin'
Twisted, crooked, turnin' ev'rythin' backwards,
I don't give a f*ck, yeah, this is my life.

G is for Great inept,
O is for Overstepped,
V is for Viciousness and
E is for the End of this,
R is for Runnin' scared,
N is for No repairs,
MENT is for what we mean
when we say stop this f*ckin' dreamin.

D is for Don't confess,
E is for Effortless,
M is for Malice, but then
O is Outrage, what would you expect?
So what is C? Corruption!
Then R would be? Redemption!
A C is A City sayin'
Y the f*ck don't you give a sh*t?

Rate and/or Hate.
Last edited by NFXtreme at Oct 7, 2007,
Quote by HUNYeti
good
maybe too much F*ck

Yeah I agree, I don't like it when they use the word **** all the time, there are more words in the dictionary...
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
Boy do I have a love/hate relationship with this.

I like the repetition. It's kind of anthemic.

At the same time, so many political songs make me cringe.

But all in all, I like it and it could be really good if pulled off right.

But change "I don't give a f*ck, yeah, this is my life." It's so filler it hurts :/
I'm barely even gonna touch this, as I'm not one for "hate the government songs." If you want to extrapolate from that, I have a love hate realtionship with SOAD.

Anyways. I must say, of all the "hate the G'ment" songs I've heard... this one had the best flow. mostly in the little, letter plus explanation thing... it just flowed.

That's all I'll say. But kudos to you, you kept my attention throughout your piece with a topic I usually disregard.

Oh, and back of the F***s. It makes your piece sound a little immature.

peace and coconuts,

-ZC
Reminds of Serj, from SOAD, writing. This would fit his style of singing perfectly. The swearing does actually fit the anger of the piece. I like the flow, very song-a-long like, especially with the letter plus explanation thing. Only problem to me is that the chorus seems a line too long. Maybe get rid of that last line. Overall, a good piece.
It's gonna be a blue day
now i like the song mostly except for the f word so much, a few times is ok, but its not a rap song bro. but one thing i do like is how u tell it like it is in an axel rose kind of way...i like that alot cuz its got a lot of truth behind it and ur just straight up tellin it like it is. i think maybe you should add a few more verses in there or something though just to build on the song because it seems like there could be more and if you write them the same way you did in this song i would be happy and interested and seeing how it turns out lol. if you get a chance check mine out
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680659
or
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680875
I realy like the song, written masterfully...the acronym parts are amazing, everything flows great, it's just an excellent song...I would cut out some of the profanity though.
Very catchy and clever lyrics, I like them alot. Just too much f*** and maybe change the third chorus into a verse, unique to everything else.
Your head slowly caves in from the compression
I will definitely try to remove most of the f***, and there's a guitar solo and drum bit in there somewhere. The intro before the lyrics actually come in is a bit cheesy, it's basically arpeggios on the D and G chords. But it works.
Whilst it sounds like you're trying much too hard to write a Rage song, I thought this was great. The overuse of the word "****" actually didn't take away from the song which is uncommon, and even the line "I don't give a ****, this is my life", which sounds unbelievably lacking in meaning, fitted in.

"If you was in this situation what the f*ck would you do,"
Change that to "If you were in this...". Using bad grammar for the sake of it is just stupid and if it was just an error then still, change it.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684492
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I like this, the repetation works as it does show the anger and renfoces the idea....plus repetation makes it easier to remenber...good song
The first line right off the hop reminded me of an old INXS song that I havnt heard in ages, the last line of this stanze" i dont give a ****" doesnt really fit unless its sarcasm cuz its obvious you do give a ****.....(thats just how i see it)
The "D is for"........."E is for".... parts are awesome, rolled really nice,great word selections here, now im feeling a "PANTERA" type vibe. wouldnt change a thing on either of these stanzas. nice job.