I would like to get a micro amp to take with me when I am travelling.

Something like the Marshall MS2, but I wasn't very impressed with its sound. It should have decent clean and good crunch.

What are other alternatives?

Budget should be around $100
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
You mean a small amp? oh... when I saw the topic I thought about MXR Micro Amp...
I can't tell You anything about very small amps... I haven't played them...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Yeah I really want to try one of those new Vox ones.^ If you really want a micro amp one of those might be worth waiting for...just to see.

BTW if you save another $30 or $40 you could probably get something like a Roland Micro Cube or a Vox DA5. I hear great stuff about these amps and it should be a real step up from something like an MS-2.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DA5

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MicroCube/
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
^ agreed. the microcube is great. haven't tried the da5, but assuming it's even half similar to the ad15vt, it's definitely worth a look too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?