Came in to my guitar shop today to check on my guitar( i was selling my guitar there) and it wanst there i was really happy and walk against the owner and asked: Is it sold? and i was smiling from ear to ear! And you could look at him that his world just broke to pieces he said i was just about to call you your guitar was stolen yesterday. it was 2 guys and som old hag. the guys distrakted the owner and the hag tok down the guitar and hid it under her skirt( yes she was wearing this really long skirt). He didnt se it or hear she tok the guitar of the rack he saw them through the window. He got the licens plate. But i am getting the money back. It was a MINT condition Fender American strat 3 tone sunburst with rosewood neck i was just gonna get it out from the store to buy a 20th annivarsary ibanez RG550. i hate when pepole steal!
ahh man you have my deepest sympathy dude i would go ape sh*t if one of my guitars was ever stolen...
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
but you got the money back?
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics
Well at least your getting the money back. Plus if the guy got the plate number, track the person down and kill them
Dude you're getting the money back, what's the big fuzz about? Who knows how long it would've taken you to sell it.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

but a fender getting stolen...thats just beyond anger raising.....RAISE ANARCHY ALL FENDER OWNERS AND SAVE YOUR BROTHER :P
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics
under her dress wow thats pretty retarded...
and if it's a guitar they should have a security tag on it!
motherbitches
but you get money
so it's cool right?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
under her skirt? That was a huge bittch.
i call that BS...tell them to show you the security cameras.
I understand if it was an effect pedal or something like that.

Sorry bro. how much you were asking for it?
That really sucks. At least you get all your money back. I hope those people take good care of it!

Poor fender being shoved up some old hags skirt haha
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
yeah it sucks really because it was MY guitar. I was selling it for 1400$.thanks for all your good words
Quote by Pabli7o
under her skirt? That was a huge bittch.
i call that BS...tell them to show you the security cameras.
I understand if it was an effect pedal or something like that.

Sorry bro. how much you were asking for it?

Yeah, that sounds a bit shady to me, but you did get your money back. I would keep a lookout though on Ebay, Craigslist, and the newspapers classifieds.
But you did get your money back right?

sucks to have your guitar taken though
yeah look in the classifieds for like.

FENDER GIBSON LES PAUL STRATOCASTER!!! GOOD BUY MADE IN AMERICA!!!
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I think they just misplaced it and dont want to admit it...
cummon, how likely is it that a woman can fit a guitar under her skirt and run away? Also how big would she have to be?
and how would noone in the store notice that theres an ugly chick lifting up her skirt to put a guitar inside?
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
That sucks. By the way, you should learn to spell.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I stole my neighbor's Dodge Viper by hiding it in my pants - I wore bell bottoms...
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Bazilisck311
I stole my neighbor's Dodge Viper by hiding it in my pants - I wore bell bottoms...

OMG, i kept thinking of Jacka.ss 2...that damn thing with the mouse and the viper...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by Bazilisck311

that's nothing...the guy that lives next to me hides a nuke in his hat,and when it's really hot and he lifts his hat a bit up, you can se it....really!i hope g.w.b. doesn't see this thread or i'm in deep shiit!

sorry to hear about the guitar though...but i agree to upper comments - it does sound fishy!
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
That's not very good. But you got your money back, you were getting rid of it anyway and they got the license plate. You can sleep easy really.
Quote by ItWillDo
Dude you're getting the money back, what's the big fuzz about? Who knows how long it would've taken you to sell it.

who gives a ****!!! i would be releaved to know that i am getting the money back, but still knowing that somenoe stole my awesome guitar would piss me off.
Quote by DagMX
I think they just misplaced it and dont want to admit it...
cummon, how likely is it that a woman can fit a guitar under her skirt and run away? Also how big would she have to be?
and how would noone in the store notice that theres an ugly chick lifting up her skirt to put a guitar inside?

Well, she might have *ahem* slipped some of it inside...?

/me pukes all over the place.
My car got broken into and my ipod got stolen monday.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
It happens - two guys walked out af a shop in my town with a Gibson Les Paul each, hidden under their coats.

http://icseftonandwestlancs.icnetwork.co.uk/visiter/news/regional/tm_method=full%26objectid=19082912%26siteid=60252-name_page.html
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If I ran a guitar shop I'd unscrew the cavity covers and slip one of those security alarm kajiggers in there. There should be no way someone could find time to find it and remove it in the store. The risk here is that a person sneaking out the door with a guitar under his coat might get spooked and drop it, inflicting death and destruction upon the guitar.