Who's from Ontario and old enough to vote?

It will be my first election. However I hate every party, and I don't know what system to choose. First past the post is simple, maybe not entirely democratic, but on the other hand, MMP will get people appointed, not elected, which is not entirely democratic either.

Thoughts?
Don't vote. Election's are bull**** to me.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
just vote green.
Originally posted by germ
all of you shut up, or i swear ill turn this car RIGHT AROUND!!!!!

*closed*

damn. i was never good at magic tricks.
That referendum seems silly to me. Personally, I'm not voting for McQuinty as he's trying to slash Catholic school funding I'm pretty sure? I'm tempted to actually vote for NDP or Green. Ha!
catholic school funding should be cut the teh max!!

lol

i shall return when i have more info, i dont even know what the referendum is about
MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MMP IS BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR OR AGAINST IT GOOGLE IT READ A COUPLE SITES NOT JUST ONE

look the mmp is not democratic the other 39 chairs are voted in by politicians there is a country i forget what one and it has a minority government because of voting like this.

with this system you do not have to power to say who can be in a chair or not cause the guy you vote out can be voted back in by politicians \

i personnally don'y like the idea they tried it in calgary a while back and they were voted against

i will say vote for what ever you want and what ever you see fit these are just the main points that detur me from voting against this idea

just so you know i an 21 and live in ottawa
song stuck in my head today