Page 1 of 2
Oh yeah! The (US) version of the office is starting back up tonight is anyone else excited as i am?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I have been mentally preparing myself all day for the awesomeness that is gonna happen tonight
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
it's gonna be great! i once had a dream i got a job at dunder mifflin paper products and i was hanging out at the office yay! yeah i know that was creepy but it's gonna be great 2nite. i'd invite a bunch of friends over except none of my friends watch the show
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I love that show. When does the new season of scrubs start? i was looking for when the office was on and i realised that scrubs wasnt on there.
ED REED BABY
Quote by velvet_hendrix
I don't find that show funny at all.

it grows on you
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
it's gonna be great! i once had a dream i got a job at dunder mifflin paper products and i was hanging out at the office yay! yeah i know that was creepy but it's gonna be great 2nite. i'd invite a bunch of friends over except none of my friends watch the show

Same here on the friends part, never had a Dunder Mifflin dream haha
hell yeah, I started watching it beacuse Pam is very cute, but then I kept watching it because of michael, haha im ready for tonight.
Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are
I shot my love today would you cry for me
I lost my head again would you lie for me
I left her in the sand just a burden in my hand
I lost my head again would you
Quote by iceman95
it grows on you

I agree, you have to see like 5 episodes
Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are
I shot my love today would you cry for me
I lost my head again would you lie for me
I left her in the sand just a burden in my hand
I lost my head again would you
DAMN! I didn't know it was hour long episodes the first four weeks. Too bad I have band practice every Thursday. My girlfriend will record it for me. At least she better, haha.
I can't wait at all. I remember last season's premiere, i was jumping on my bed i was so excited. I have no idea what I'm gonna do this time. Just in case, spend as much time with you family as possible

Quote by Bmm386
It's going to be so freaking awesome.

Hour long episodes for the first 4 weeks.

WHATWHATWHAT!!!
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was on my way to make a thread about it until I saw this one. I can't wait.
Quote by TerpsRHCP
I love that show. When does the new season of scrubs start? i was looking for when the office was on and i realised that scrubs wasnt on there.
I heard it starts in late October.
Still haven't bothered to watch the US version, the UK version is OK, nothing special.
Scrubs starts October 25th.

BUT WHO CARES FOR NOW! THE OFFICE! **** YEAH! I'M SO EXCITED I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER BYPASSING THE SWEAR WORD FILTER!
<Han> I love Hitler
hell yes dude thanks for reminding me, i can't wait. although i'm sorry to say season 3 was somewhat disappointing compared to the first two
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by MattPerson911
hell yes dude thanks for reminding me, i can't wait. although i'm sorry to say season 3 was somewhat disappointing compared to the first two
That's what I'm worried about. Season 3 still made me laugh more than any other season of any other show, but it wasn't quite as good as the 2nd. The 3rd got a bit more silly, but I still didn't think it was too bad.

Scrubs later seasons are way more silly than the first few, but it's still pretty good.
Yea i have season two on dvd and it is so far my favorite season but i think four will be pretty good.
ED REED BABY
Holy **** 9 minutes
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
i heard that there's an episode that michael gets caught masterbating in his office by pam
Quote by ShaunDiel

Thanks for reminding me. I've been planning for tonight for a while.

Scrubs comes on right after it. Best one huor block on TV.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by panterarocker
My friends love that show but I honestly don't see whats so funny about it.

Give it time. You will. I was at my friends house and they were watching the first season on DVD and I thought it was alright but nothing amazing. Then one day like a year later I was bored and on tv-links and started watching it and it was amazing. I watched all three seasons within the next week or two.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Give it time. You will. I was at my friends house and they were watching the first season on DVD and I thought it was alright but nothing amazing. Then one day like a year later I was bored and on tv-links and started watching it and it was amazing. I watched all three seasons within the next week or two.

I've watched a few episodes when I was hanging out with them every once in a while I laugh but they talk about it like its one of the greatest things.
Quote by panterarocker
I've watched a few episodes when I was hanging out with them every once in a while I laugh but they talk about it like its one of the greatest things.

That's exactly how I was man. Who knows.
Quote by Bmm386
It's going to be so freaking awesome.

Hour long episodes for the first 4 weeks.

Really?!? Awesome I love the office it's one of my favourite shows.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Me too. It wasn't bad but it was kind of like meh the whole time.

Yeah, nothing really stood out. I wasn't shocked about Pam and Jim, all the previous seasons led up to this.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Yeah, nothing really stood out. I wasn't shocked about Pam and Jim, all the previous seasons led up to this.

I think they were just trying to lead people into the season and re-establish where everyone is relationship wise and all that.
I don't think we were supposed to be surprised by Jim and Pam. Everyone knew it was going to happen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lol im watching it right now
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I actually that that one was great. When Michael said "I'm not superstitions im just... a little stitious" i cracked up.
Page 1 of 2