Is it out yet? Has anybody tried one out? If not, doesn't anybody know when will they come out?
G&L Legacy Special -> Line 6 TonePort GX -> Gearbox\GR2

Fender DG-19 Acoustic
Yeah the XL has been out for quite a while, and no i haven't tried one because there aren't many around where i live (i'll be lucky to find anything other than Fender, Laney, Marshall, Line 6, Kustom or Hiwatt locally), but i'm sure someone on this forum has tried one.

Also, try using search, there's been quite a lot of XL threads lately.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I have the original AD15VT, and I'm fine with it. But with what I've heard, VOX apparently put a sort of gain limiter on the XL series, so it doesn't work too well with distortion pedals. I like the settings on my amp though, it's got a few high gain models, and a few older sounding cabinet models. You'll find that the names of the amps are kind of misleading, on the back panel of the amp you'll see the actual wattage, the 15VT = 23W.
Quote by Dog454
I have the original AD15VT, and I'm fine with it. But with what I've heard, VOX apparently put a sort of gain limiter on the XL series, so it doesn't work too well with distortion pedals. I like the settings on my amp though, it's got a few high gain models, and a few older sounding cabinet models. You'll find that the names of the amps are kind of misleading, on the back panel of the amp you'll see the actual wattage, the 15VT = 23W.

i think it has to use more power to power the modelling processors.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Thanks for the info. I know a store which imports Vox products, so I'll have to give them a call about that. If they have it the AD50VT-XL is mine!
G&L Legacy Special -> Line 6 TonePort GX -> Gearbox\GR2

Fender DG-19 Acoustic
Quote by Dog454

The 23W is the input power, some of that gets wasted as heat etc. 15W will be the actual output power of the amp still.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Cant' say I've heard anything about a 'gain limiter' on the XL....The reason that pedals wont work is because it is a modelling amp...... modeling amps + pedals dont usualy mix too well...

I have one (AD30VT-XL) and would say it has more than enough gain...I hardly ever move the gain knob past 1 o'cloock..