Drugs...Teen...Parents...blah,blah,blah

Tips?
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
just take a shower and put on different clothes

or just get axe or something like that to cover the smell perhaps
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Well,on the same day...

I don't want to arrive home and get those funny faces and then "Come here,why the hell do you smell like weed??!!"
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Smoke immense amounts of crack.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
friend of mine
<.<
>.>
uses ozium, its an air freshener, and it destroys the stank.
You are now blinking manually
Urinate on it.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
i have a problem similar to this.

I am hiding like £20 worth of skunk in my room and it wreaks to high heaven, i have to keep covering it with deoderant.

Any ideas??
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
just do'nt smoke it......duh
with alcohol it's sooo much easier to get out of trouble, say your friends parents spilt beer on you, but you can't say "ya....johnny was smoking a joint"
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by MetalheadA7X

I am hiding like £20 worth of skunk in my room and it wreaks to high heaven, i have to keep covering it with deoderant.

Any ideas??

If it hasn't been smoked it doesn't really have that bad of a smell. I enjoy the smells of fresh bud, your parents will probably mistake the scent for air freshener unless they're stoners themselves.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
just wait a few hours before going in, maybe a bit deogrent.

they will only catch you if you are high or have stuff on you... to my experiance (which is being caught 13 times in 3 years)
Quote by RageAgainst...
just take a shower and put on different clothes

or just get axe or something like that to cover the smell perhaps

dont listen to him. Thatll make a coctail of smells that could possibly destroy the earth
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by mercedesisbenz
If it hasn't been smoked it doesn't really have that bad of a smell. I enjoy the smells of fresh bud, your parents will probably mistake the scent for air freshener unless they're stoners themselves.

Pretty high quality stuff REEKS! I had an 1/8 in my pocket and you could smell the ****er from down the hall at school. I had to wrap the baggie with latex gloves so the smell wouldn't get through.
me and my mates usually just hang around outside for a while and air out.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by Guitarislife125
Pretty high quality stuff REEKS! I had an 1/8 in my pocket and you could smell the ****er from down the hall at school. I had to wrap the baggie with latex gloves so the smell wouldn't get through.
I know that, but it doesn't have the distinctive quality that the smoke has, it can smell more like fresh pine or whatever than actual weed. Whenever I have the dank in a bad my mom says my room smells nice lol. Most of the time I use jars though, keeps the buds fresher and locks in the scent.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Febreze FTW if anything. Don't cover yourself with a whole bunch of cologne, it makes you reek and makes it more obvious. Go on a bikeride or something to air yourself out.
Just bring an extra shirt to change into.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
One of my friends swears blind that rubbing grass[the non intxicating sort] gets rid of the smell.........
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by mercedesisbenz
I know that, but it doesn't have the distinctive quality that the smoke has, it can smell more like fresh pine or whatever than actual weed. Whenever I have the dank in a bad my mom says my room smells nice lol. Most of the time I use jars though, keeps the buds fresher and locks in the scent.

just so you know
My dad smokes the **** every now and again
so he will probably recognise it
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Yea i know how it is... generally i just try my hardest not to get the smoke on me in the 1st place... easier said than done I know...
Errrm...if you mannage this you can just use deo or say you were around others who were smoking etc.. meh just try not to go home the same night otherwise...thats the best
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Quote by MetalheadA7X

Any ideas??

put in in a plastic bag, then put that bag inside popcorn and/or peanut butter, if its good enough to get through the mail like that then its probably good enough to fool your parents.
Quote by MegaShreeder
Well,on the same day...

I don't want to arrive home and get those funny faces and then "Come here,why the hell do you smell like weed??!!"

If they say that, accusingly ask them how come they're so sure its weed they're smelling
Quote by MegaShreeder
Yea,y'know the story...

Drugs...Teen...Parents...blah,blah,blah

Tips?

if you make a sploof it'll help.
dude just stash a bottle of febreze some were outside your house and just spray it on your self before you walk in the door
cologne/deoderant is a bad idea...and changing clothes can be a hassle, i hate having to carry around an extra shirt.....if u can't air yourself out (drive with all the windows down, take a bikeride, etc) then febreze is ur best friend. it doenst linger, and it gets RID of the smell rather than trying to cover it up
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?