im lookin at getting a new guitar and dont have a very big budget about $165 dollars.
and i saw this im but wondering if anyone esle owns one and likes it and if it goods for playing genres like rock, reggea, blah blah blah etc etc etc. if not what would be a good guitar for this price range. i really dont want a squire
Last edited by what i got23 at Sep 27, 2007,
It's a pretty decent guitar (it used to cost $400ish), that'll definitely stay in tune.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
well thats good news. i noticed it doesnt have any tone controls is that good o bad news?
where are the tuning pegs 0.o
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by BFun
where are the tuning pegs 0.o

It has a speedloader bridge.

It requires strings that are more expensive, but are much easier to change.

You'll also have to get new strings for dropped tuning (Just buy a standard pack and a dropped tuning pack and swap out the big E string when you want to change ).
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
seems pretty good. as long as ur FR will stay in tune, it seems great. especially for the price. I guess the lack of a tone circuit can be changed, but it would sound alot different without it.
Quote by what i got23
im guess its go ahead for it??

I always run into it on their website and the only thing preventing me from ordering it, is the fact that I live outside of the US, so if you do live there I'd recommend you to just do it.

The bridge is a cool touch, the pickups are quite decent I've heard (haven't tried them though) and I actually like the lack of a tone knob (check out Paul Gilbert if you want to know what kind of tonal variety you can get without the tone knob).

Besides, it's cheap, so what have you got to lose?
You've read it, you can't un-read it!