Poll: Which Axe is right for me?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Axe is right for me?
Koa Telecaster
3 50%
PRS SE Custom
2 33%
Classic Player Baja Telecaster
1 17%
Other (Please state model inc price, limit is around £500.)
0 0%
Voters: 6.
About a month ago I posted up some questions about the Koa Tele and whether the guitar was right for me, I finally have the dosh to buy said guitar but I don't really want to fritter away my money like I usually do. I'm not particularly fond of Fenders but their guitars seem well built and I don't want something that's gonna drop to bits(again,) I guess I'm little paranoid as I need a new electric asap.
So I've made a little poll for all of y'all to help me decide what'll be the right choice as I've narrowed it down to these last few, please keep on topic though, I BEG OF YOU, I REALLY NEED THIS AXE so keep an open mind if you decide to post. I play some country/bluesy rhythms with an occasional mild overdrive and some prog rock involving an echo pedal and a Wah. I know the Tele's have the specs for this but is their anything else you think might interest me?

Btw has anyone got any info on a Palo Escrito Tele, that seems pretty cool too?!
Quote by sashki
where's your poll?

Sorry, didn't know threads went up before you finish the poll. Daft really.
Well the SE Custom has humbuckers, so I'd rule that out if you really want some twang.

I've played the CP Baja Tele a couple of times and it's played pretty decently.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
id like the PRS u have up there, but for country nothing beats a Tele. Koa would give u a different sound than an ash Tele. the PRS would probably be best for prog tho.