Page 1 of 2
Have you ever gotten suspended/ expelled if so why.

Let me start off by saying is that I'm very quiet in school and go to Catholic school so it's stricter there. Today after a class this kid who has been bullying me called my mom a *****. He really shouldn't be bullying me, as it's against the policy and he's the loser. He's about 2 inches taller than me tho and weighs about 50 lbs more. So after he called my mom a ***** I just walked away and he grabbed me on the shoulder. I turned around and hit him in the face and he fell. A teacher saw this and brought me to the principal. So, the principal threatened to expel me, but after I told him the circumstances he only suspended me for 2 days. This fat ass got off scotch free (besides the black eye *crosses fingers that he gets one*) and bullying is supposed to be automatic expulsion as well as fighting. I think they let him off easy because his mommy is on the board there.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Never was. I was a good kid.

also, if you think he was bullying you bring it to the school board.
You should get an award or something. 2 days really isn't bad, you protected your family honour! (in a way)

I don't think he'll bother you again anyway. Enjoy your holiday!
nice job

hope he gets a black eye

Nope, but my friend Josh once got suspended in elementary school for a week, but he didn't want to tell his parents, so he went to school on the bus and hid in the bleachers all day. My friend Jack alsom got suspended on the first day of kindergarden for punching another kid in the face because an 8th grader told him to.
Never got expelled nor suspended.

I always made sure to get near perfect grades, so the teachers loved me. If the teachers like you, you can get away with so much ****. I threw a guy through a table breaking it in half during lunch. Everyone saw it but I didn't even get punished.

Another teacher grabbed hold on my arm just as I was about to punch someones face for the 5th time or so. It was pretty obvious I wasn't going to stop punching anytime soon. I didn't get punished once again. It was my math teacher and I got an A+ in Math average at that time.
WTLTL 2011
In-school suspension for three days for putting zip-ties on a teacher's car. Really stupid and overkill punishment. The teacher just laughed at us, as he was one of those cool ones that enjoys pranking or getting pranked by students. A janitor drove by in a golf cart while we did it, which was the only reason we got in trouble.
Oh Shit!
I got a week suspension for shooting people at my school with a b.b. gun. No, seriously.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

dude i give you props man, damn fine work. But yeah i got suspended once or twice, once was for skippin too many times and another was for beatin the **** out of this annoying little pakistani kid for calling my mom a ***** and ****. but 2 days really aint bad you have it easy
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Once my brother got realy pissed off after a detention and just tossed a stone out onto the field in no particular direction. Hit a girl in the head by acident and got a weeks suspension.
Not saying he shouldn't have go it, but it was one of those odd moments where **** just happens.
i got suspended for pointing at myself, making a heart with my hands, pointing at my janitor, blowing her a kiss, then putting my hand up to my ear like a phone and saying call me
i thought it was funny and so did my dad
the prinicipal did not
I was suspended for a week once. I slammed a kids head into the window on the bus because I thought he was stealing my CD player. Turns out the cord just got snagged on his back pack. lOlz.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I was expelled two years ago 5 days b4 school ended. For "trying to hit the dean of dicsipline". I wasn't. I was like 6 feet behind him and my arm isn't 5 feet long.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by PastaOfMuppets

Pic Related.

lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
hahaha expelled from 2 grammar schools, no homework and pretty much a lazy bastard!!
erm..got saturday morning detentions and internal suspension loads...but ive calmed down since then
I took a knife to school...got expelled for the rest of the year (Which was only for about 2 weeks or so), so I got away pretty easy, but that's only because I'm quiet and make good grades. Though, I know a guy who brought a gun to my school who only got a week out of school.
No, I haven't surprisingly. Though I'm now the class hero for swearing profusely at the most annoying, stuck-up-his-own-arse, poncey teacher in the school. I wouldn't get suspended for something like that anyway I don't think. The other things I've done however........
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I will I bring it to the board, but remember his mom is on it. So he's in favor with the board and also he's an ****ing loser, he's got a 98 average and they may not believe me and my punishment heavier.

And I'm in good favor with the teacher especially the dean of students
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Yeah, I came to school drunk...five day suspension.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I got detention once for saying "aye aye captain!" to my teacher once

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by Mark G

I always made sure to get near perfect grades, so the teachers loved me. If the teachers like you, you can get away with so much ****. I threw a guy through a table breaking it in half during lunch. Everyone saw it but I didn't even get punished.

Another teacher grabbed hold on my arm just as I was about to punch someones face for the 5th time or so. It was pretty obvious I wasn't going to stop punching anytime soon. I didn't get punished once again. It was my math teacher and I got an A+ in Math average at that time.

+1

I haven't gotten suspended or expelled and i've broken two kids arms and one kids nose... the arms were really accidents, i just had two kids coming at me and i tossed one over my shoulder backwards and the other just flew over me. they were in a dead sprint straight at me so it worked out really well for me i think... haha.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Quote by Mark G

A teacher once caught me throwing a chair at a year 7, he made me stand outside of the office for 5 minutes.
Quote by rizo299
A teacher once caught me throwing a chair at a year 7, he made me stand outside of the office for 5 minutes.

Now THAT is some tough justice! If you threw two chairs at the Year 7...god only knows what would've happened to you!

(10 minutes?)
Wow, make me feel like a badass. (in chronological order) I had 5 days for giving someone laxatives, (ISS)3 days for fighting, 2 days for kicking a sr. in the ribs(I was a freshman), 3 days for fighting, and 3 more days for fighting. The unlabeled ones were in school suspension. So to answer your question, yes I've been suspended. lol. I'm not even a violent person, and my temper's not very quick, I just don't take **** from people.
Almost got suspended last year....Long story short, it was for posting 'propaganda' to teachers and invading the staff room. Standing up for our rights is hard.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Now THAT is some tough justice! If you threw two chairs at the Year 7...god only knows what would've happened to you!

(10 minutes?)

After that he started picking on me for stupipd things like jumping fences though
My school wanted to expel me really badly, but my grades were too good to just throw me out, so they expelled my best friend instead.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by MedicreDemon
I was expelled two years ago 5 days b4 school ended. For "trying to hit the dean of dicsipline". I wasn't. I was like 6 feet behind him and my arm isn't 5 feet long.

And you just let them suspend you without argument?

Does anyone stand up for themselves anymore?
Quote by rizo299
After that he started picking on me for stupipd things like jumping fences though

Pffft everyone knows the quickest route from A to B is a straight line They shouldn't put those fences in your path!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Pffft everyone knows the quickest route from A to B is a straight line They shouldn't put those fences in your path!

I tried telling him that, but would he listen? noooo.

We went to the holocaust memorial center with school, and he asked me if i enjoyed it, and i said "yeah it was fun" >.> I didn't mean it like that but I think that coloured his opinion of me a bit as well.

Also, I'd like to point out that the kid i threw the chair at really desserved it He'd been throwing things at us all day.
Last edited by rizo299 at Sep 27, 2007,
When I was at the end of year 10 I got suspended for a day for kicking some little year 7 ****. This group of year 7's and 8's kept comeing and giving us **** and beign all cocky but we didn't do anything much for fear of punishment 'cause of the age (except when we threw a bottle full of water on them that I took a leak in first, just for kicks) until oen day me and my mate jsut flipped and beat the piss outta this one kid.
Quote by sashki
Yeah, I was a good kid too. Ok, not really "good", but a kid nonetheless.

Wow, I'm tempted to sig that!
Page 1 of 2