looks like a decent enough guitar with good specs. go for it!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
if you change the p/u's i don't see what's wrong with that guitar. but the LTD explorer shaped guitar would probably play better.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Looks decent enough to me, though I've never played one. Best thing you can do, I guess, is go out and try one.

Alternatively, try one of these: http://www.rondomusic.com/product892.html

Only £150, though you'll have shipping on top of that (perhaps £50). They're supposedly good guitars, and that thing does look quite nice.
I haven't had the pleasure of playing this guitar, but I do own a peavey, and it plays great. I'd recommend peavey guitars to anyone. I <3 the neck and the tremolo on it, and even though it needs a setup it still plays pretty great.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Thats a pretty nice looking Peavey (I had a look on your profile hehe) though Id love to see what it looks like without the stickers on.

I think Im gunna go for this Peavey. I love Peavey as a company. My only problem is I cant really try it out before I buy it.
i would look at tokais explorers if I were you
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Ive had a look at them and Im being really fussy here but I dont want one with a scratchplate. Also I dont think they do them in white which is a shame. Ive heard alot of good things about Tokias. Thanks anyway though.