as it says - what's the whole idea of putting other peoples quotes as your sig? i'm not saying it's lame - or accusing anyone of anything... i'm just too bored to think about something more productive so....wtf?

thanks
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
if it's funny, then it's funny.

if it's a compliment, then it makes you look good (or self centred)

I used to have a funny quote in my sig but I took it out.

tbh I cant remember what my sig is like

EDIT: ah, download and links to frenchy pwnage and generous guy
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I like putting amusing things in there....

I'm just gonna keep putting definitions from Ambrose Bearce's devil's dictionary in there from now on
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
It makes my penis feel a bit bigger, although it's not

yeah...thought so....just want to hear it
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

I can see that getting sigged soon you know.
Maybe it's just for laughs, or for something that mentions you personally so you want it to be shown off??
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Just random funny things you can remember on the boards
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
They can be funny. Most people don't understand humour and so sig something really pathetic or e-penis enlarging.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
It makes my penis feel a bit bigger, although it's not

I see through your sly ways and refuse to add that sentence to my sig.
Have at thee, scoundrel!
It's, er, what? I dunno actually. Because we feel like it, I suppose? Probably because my HONKS bring joy to all those who view them. That sounded quite wrong. But you get my point.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by smajatz
yeah...thought so....just want to hear it

I know you'd rather see it

lol Just kidding bud

And akaDan, I plead the fifth
Quote by rizo299
Its because taking funny quotes out of context makes them even funnier.

yeah but sometimes things taken out of context sounds like they were taken out of context, and that doesn't sound as funny as it was supposed to...

to revive cool, funny or stupid comments on the forums so everyone can see em and enjoy. also to let people know you are someones god or hero, or someone said something about you
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
What else would you put in your sig? Real inpiring quotes that have been around for ages? Your Myspace? Your gear in which nobody cares about? Pffft, freaks.
maybe it's just me complaining that i don't have anyone referencing to me in a cool way that it would boost my e-go that i could put in the sig

Quote by Soul Power
What else would you put in your sig? Real inpiring quotes that have been around for ages? Your Myspace? Your gear in which nobody cares about? Pffft, freaks.

hmmm...you could put something that's YOU and not a qoute referencing to you....as i said i'm not acusing anyone....i just want to put my "messages per day" quota up

I've had the same quote in mine since i've joined I just added a link to the sentance
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.