This is a pretty horrible prank (filling the condom with piss then throwing in the crowd) that a lot of people do at concerts (particularly in glasgow), anyone here done it?. Shame on you.
Ewww....Bloody Scots....

No, i just blow them up like balloons and pass them along at gigs...
First thread? A good topic lol.

Nah, never done it and never happened to me, but it would suck. At least its not a condom filled with elephant jiz of period, that would just suck. I mean youd wonder how it wa possible but still, ew.
My local venue is too small to do that without getting caught. Most the people there are 14 year old pop punkers though so it's not like it'd matter but I'm mates with people who work there so I wouldn't.
im sure youve just gave many people a new fun idea.
well done you.
if i ever get a condom full of piss on me, then im blaming you.

Quote by justinforrest
if u do that **** you are a ****ing retard. gtfo kthx

calling someone a retard doesnt really work when you type like one
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Quote by minibrowny

Nah, never done it and never happened to me, but it would suck. At least its not a condom filled with elephant jiz of period, that would just suck. I mean youd wonder how it wa possible but still, ew.

whaa? where did you get the elephant jizz idea from?!?

should I be amused or concerned?
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I use them as a contraceptive device during sexual intercourse. ONLY.

LIES
you use them as tiny rubber gloves for your finger....
Well, you should be concerned, and definately amused, i mean its me, you have to laugh, its the law. LAUGH!
ur an idiot, and ur giving people bad ideas! im wearing a rainjacket at my next concert for sure!
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
Quote by Moggan13
LIES
you use them as tiny rubber gloves for your finger....

I'm too damn hardcore to use rubber gloves We're talking BARE KNUCKLE washing up action here mate.
pray that they don't explode on you when they hit you
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by minibrowny
Well, you should be concerned, and definately amused, i mean its me, you have to laugh, its the law. LAUGH!

yes sir

"lol"

I feel violated
Quote by justinforrest
if u do that **** you are a ****ing retard. gtfo kthx

wow what are you 12?
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I'm too damn hardcore to use rubber gloves We're talking BARE KNUCKLE washing up action here mate.

In scolding hot water with acidey Fairy Washing Up Liquid?! YOU ARE HARD-FUCKING-CORE DUDE!!

I use a dishwasher...
Quote by Moggan13
In scolding hot water with acidey Fairy Washing Up Liquid?! YOU ARE HARD-FUCKING-CORE DUDE!!

I use a dishwasher...

Psssht Fairy?!?

Try LEMON ZEST Fairy washing up liquid!

We're talking CITRIC ACID! I usually have hordes of bikini-clad girls gather round when I'm performing my death-defying acts of cutlery cleanliness. Talk of the town mate, talk of the town.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Psssht Fairy?!?

Try LEMON ZEST Fairy washing up liquid!

We're talking CITRIC ACID! I usually have hordes of bikini-clad girls gather round when I'm performing my death-defying acts of cutlery cleanliness. Talk of the town mate, talk of the town.

Pics Please?
Quote by Moggan13
Pics Please?

I'm afraid you haven't paid. Plus there's no flash photography allowed in my kitchen, sorry. It's a government registered tourist attraction, rules is rules, sorry.

I'm not lying, honest, only a bit
one of my mates once pissed in a condom and threw at some crazy christians that come to try convert us while we were out on the piss on a friday night. They also stood in the middle of the mosh pit before this punk band started their set and got a few bruises on them after they started playing over them. Needless to say they havent been back since
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I'm afraid you haven't paid. Plus there's no flash photography allowed in my kitchen, sorry. It's a government registered tourist attraction, rules is rules, sorry.

I'm not lying, honest, only a bit

Can i pay via Brownie Points?
Quote by Moggan13
Can i pay via Brownie Points?

No, although Gold Stars awarded in nursery school for putting your shoes on the correct feet and/or not peeing on the carpet are still valid tender (Suffice to say, I didn't get any )
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
In england people piss in bottles and throw them, not in condoms. Bottles have more in them.

Classic shots of the piss filled bottle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHLPjEQL0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGKvg9lKYs

i always wished someone from Panic! at the disco would get bottled.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
No, although Gold Stars awarded in nursery school for putting your shoes on the correct feet and/or not peeing on the carpet are still valid tender (Suffice to say, I didn't get any )

I remember i got one for saying thank you to one of the other children because he let me play with his Power Rangers Megazoid thingy when i was 5 "sniff"
Quote by Moggan13
I remember i got one for saying thank you to one of the other children because he let me play with his Power Rangers Megazoid thingy when i was 5 "sniff"

lol, bloody democrat I got one for not putting paint all over the place during marble rolling (for once) I think it's still on the fridge.

Anyone that tried to touch my Green Ranger sword immediately got it smacked into their dumb child face! Actually, that rule still applies.
Quote by minibrowny

R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Oh well, at least it's better than happy slapping.

silly britts.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you