Page 1 of 2
not sure if there's a thread of this, but if there is just delete this one.

anyway, we all have/had our asshole, bad teaching, and/or just plain stupid teachers. I'm somewhat pissed about my Algebra II teacher so I decided to post a thread for sharing school-related rants and/or stories.

so about my asshole teacher; normally I'm great at math. as long as I understand it and as long as it's not Geometry proofs I'm fine. I'm a straight A student ((currently, hah)), and I've never really had trouble with Algebra. but this teacher is awful. she doesn't answer your questions and whenever you are confused about something, she just sits there making you feel like a total dumbass instead of actually helping you step by step to solve the problem. "what's the answer?" IDK! "well how do you get the answer" IDFK just tell me step by step, that's where I'm LOST!! stupid bitch and the notes she gives us are eye crossing mazes. they don't help at all, and are even more confusing when she explains them. I seriously need to get transfered into a diff Algebra II class.. what a pita

your turn
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
I was constantly picked on/questioned by my RE teacher. So glad i didn't stay for 6Form as she's head of 6th Form....
My french teacher hated me. She wasn't even french! What fraudulency. Anyway she was always getting at me and telling me how rubbish I was at french, then in my GCSEs I got B. In her face.
My old maths teacher hated me. She asked me questions on stuff I obviously didn't know as I'd been off for a week. Then proceeded to spend half an hour shouting at me in front of the class. Keep in mind that if anyone else had been off for even a day she'd go out of her way to write out the notes to the missed lessons herself.

I hope she's dead.
i have the stupidest teacher imaginable for computing. every lesson starts with her asking for the homework she didn't set. Then we move on to doing questions we don't understand because she hasn't told us anything about the subject. and instead of telling us the right answer, she tells a story using people from the class. for example, a basic answer would be like this:

Q1. Explaing how a check digit is used in barcodes.
"right, now lets say that Alan is going into Scott's shop. And he buys some beans. then scott uses a barcode to automatically draw up a reciept for Alan.

complete retard.

*Witty comment*
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My french teacher hated me. She wasn't even french! What fraudulency. Anyway she was always getting at me and telling me how rubbish I was at french, then in my GCSEs I got B. In her face.

I took French my freshmen year; she was ok, but the class sucked. I barely passed with a D and dumped foreign language classes altogether. f*** that s*** dude
thrash till death
^ Ha, irony is I really like languages now. If she knew I'm studying Finnish and German as well as doing an undergraduate degree in english language and linguistics she'd spin in her grave...

Well I don't think she's dead. But you get the idea
I was talking in chemistry, and my teacher, who the whole school hate, said: "Oh, Matthew, would you like to take the class?", my mate was jokingly whispering Do It!, and I wasn't thinking, and actually went up and started talking about something completely unrelated, and all she said was something like; Oh, The Brass Neck on You!, And I got detentioned to the extreme.
my history teacher in yr 9 and 10 just hated me, for no reason. and she always targeted me for talking in class. then another girl was talking as well so i sad "why dont you yell at her as well?!" and she said "because i like her, i dont like you". stupid bitch
one time she sent me to the head teacher, who kept me there for that period and the next one as well, but i had english the next period, then that period ended and i went to lunch. the english teacher called me there at lunch and gave me detention for skipping her class!!!! wtf?!?
My tech ed teacher broke my pencil out of rage in 8th grade

my 8th grade us history teacher called me an embarrassment

and I got this really bitchy english teacher who had us pick a poet and choose a poem and i asked if songwriters counted so she said yeah and so I picked roger waters and the next day she said he didn't seem researchable enough and that he was too young? I wanted to say does he have to be old to be good but she cries alot so i backed off.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
My old Spanish teacher sucked so much. she was this middle aged lady going through menopause so she put the air conditioning on every damn day in class. even in the winter. I swear it would be 65 degrees in there all the time. She was always on some powertrip. you had to sit up straight, you couldn't stretch your feet outside of the desk. She sent some guy up to security almost every day for not covering up his tattoo. She wasn't bad at teaching spanish. she was just so nit picky on dumb little things that a lot of people wouldn't care about
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
my old algebra teacher. my older brother bitched her the fuck out on the last day of his 8th grade year, and she held a grudge against me for 3 years for that.

i dont blame him though
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by fretsonfire74
my history teacher in yr 9 and 10 just hated me, for no reason. and she always targeted me for talking in class. then another girl was talking as well so i sad "why dont you yell at her as well?!" and she said "because i like her, i dont like you". stupid bitch
one time she sent me to the head teacher, who kept me there for that period and the next one as well, but i had english the next period, then that period ended and i went to lunch. the english teacher called me there at lunch and gave me detention for skipping her class!!!! wtf?!?

that sucks. reminds me of my Creative Writing Teacher; he's actually really cool, but he insists on pointing me out for talking excessively and disrupting others... and Im all "look dude, I have a 98% in this ****ing class, and as far as I'm concerned I have every right not to pay attention. If someone else is inclined to be distracted by me that's their own fault for not ignoring me" besides people talk to me and ask me **** all the time "hey melissa, what's a metaphor again??" or they just chat w/ me. and he only talks to ME, not them WTF
thrash till death
I took Spanish my 8th and freshman years, I am so glad I didn't graduate to Spanish three this year. Oh how I hated my teacher in there, she bathed in nasty perfume and her voice was so motherly, she would always turn the lights down and practically lull us to sleep.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
that sucks. reminds me of my Creative Writing Teacher; he's actually really cool, but he insists on pointing me out for talking excessively and disrupting others... and Im all "look dude, I have a 98% in this ****ing class, and as far as I'm concerned I have every right not to pay attention. If someone else is inclined to be distracted by me that's their own fault for not ignoring me" besides people talk to me and ask me **** all the time "hey melissa, what's a metaphor again??" or they just chat w/ me. and he only talks to ME, not them WTF

its because teachers are f* ucktards
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Sep 27, 2007,
Quote by fretsonfire74
its because teachers are f*ucktards

Amen
thrash till death
My Chemistry teacher is an old dude who responds to each and every question with "Uhhhhh (does this sucking in with his teeth)" and proceeds to not answer the question by beating around the bush leaving kids still confused. He's such an asshole he's one of those annoying teachers that give out easy work, then come quiz time he gives you the really hard ones and everyone does poorly and he sits there wondering why.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
My friend had pink eye at the end of last year and all his teachers started talking about how he was on drugs and rumors got started and ****.

What kind of scum bag teachers make up rumors about kids.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by Punk Rocker
My friend had pink eye at the end of last year and all his teachers started talking about how he was on drugs and rumors got started and ****.

What kind of scum bag teachers make up rumors about kids.

WTF that's bull****. you should make up rumors about the teachers
thrash till death
My 5th grade teacher hated me for no reason at all and was constantly making me do such stupid stuff that had nothing to do with school like shave his legs and stuff.
Last edited by amorebelladonna at Sep 27, 2007,
I like this thread a lot all ready, I generally hate teachers so damn much I can't stand it.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
WTF that's bull****. you should make up rumors about the teachers

tell everyone that you slept with the hot teacher, that'll put the school into panic.
Two years ago in science we were getting back to our seats from taking a test. my dumb lab partner asked me for some of the answers but i said no. my teacher came over to the front of the room which is where i sat and she was coping off my paper with out me knowing. he saw this, thought i was giving her the answers, and said he was gonna give us zeros and **** like that. so later i talk to him tell him i was't giving her the answers, but he said what i saw is what i saw blah blah blah. in the end i didn't get a zero just the answers he thhought i was giving. i think i got a 69 whan i would have got a 90 something.
what pisses me off the most is that he said it would be the hardest test all year and i knew i did good on it.
Quote by fretsonfire74
tell everyone that you slept with the hot teacher, that'll put the school into panic.

ROFL
thrash till death
Quote by thrashOWNZ
Two years ago in science we were getting back to our seats from taking a test. my dumb lab partner asked me for some of the answers but i said no. my teacher came over to the front of the room which is where i sat and she was coping off my paper with out me knowing. he saw this, thought i was giving her the answers, and said he was gonna give us zeros and **** like that. so later i talk to him tell him i was't giving her the answers, but he said what i saw is what i saw blah blah blah. in the end i didn't get a zero just the answers he thhought i was giving. i think i got a 69 whan i would have got a 90 something.
what pisses me off the most is that he said it would be the hardest test all year and i knew i did good on it.

thats when you punch them both in the face.
Quote by amorebelladonna
My 5th grade teacher hated me for no reason at all and was constantly making me do such stupid stuff that had nothing to do with school like shave his legs and stuff.

What the ****?

Last year I had a really short indian woman for math and she talked really fast. I got good marks, btu my god she was impossible to understand.

I had one teacher that made an insulting name for basically every person in the class, and suspended people for writing on themselves. All year I handed in 3 art projects and every time she talked about handing stuff in she would do that thing where you talk really loud and look at the person you're implying about. Plus she was a slut, you could just tell.
Last edited by sundayserenade at Sep 27, 2007,
Quote by sundayserenade
What the ****?

lol no kidding wtf dude
thrash till death
Quote by amorebelladonna
yeah.. he might've been my worst teacher

dude, u better be joking, other wise, he is most likely a pedo.
my science teacher is a dick. when ever i talk i get in trouble even though the whole class is talking too. and i have to sit alone because when me and my friend are both done we talk and he makes me go back and sit alone i hate him
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by amorebelladonna
yeah.. he might've been my worst teacher

Do ya think? and how do you remember getting boners in grade 2. I didn't even think girls were attractive in grade 2. They had cooties.
I had a teacher, who is old and doesn't really have anything he can teach anymore, who, at the beginning of the semester, put 24 new assignments that we didn't know about in the gradebook. Now, this class is called "sophomore selections" and you basically make a slideshow about colleges. Halfway through the quarter, he submitted the gradebook to the guidance office with zeros instead of excused.

soooo

1. 100
2. 95
3. 90
4. 0
5. 0
6. 0
7. 0
8. 0
9. 0
10. 0
11. 0
12. 0
13. 0
14. 0
15. 0

etc

that averages to 19%. Now, my school has a policy that, if your grade upon grade report, or report card time is below a 40%, you serve 6 weeks of 3-hour Saturday detentions and 3 days a week of 1-hour after school detentions. so, about half of the sophomore class got this penalty, including myself. The funny thing is, this happened, guidance realized it, still gave the penalty, and made the guy call each of our parents and apologize personally for his error.

it was niiiiiiiice.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Last edited by poochy at Sep 27, 2007,
Quote by sundayserenade
Do ya think? and how do you remember getting boners in grade 2. I didn't even think girls were attractive in grade 2. They had cooties.

you didnt? I always thought girls were attractive. And I was just kidding about that. I used to get boners in 2nd grade all the time.
Quote by poochy
The funny thing is, this happened, guidance realized it, still gave the penalty, and made the guy call each of our parents and apologize personally for his error.

it was niiiiiiiice.

WTF dude that's messed up
thrash till death
Quote by fretsonfire74
thats when you punch them both in the face.

meh. me and the person who cheated off of me are cool, but the teacher is jacked and wouldn't shut up about his mucles. when we were talking about muscles and tissues he said somthing like this...

Him: when i got home from working out the other day i made sure my dinner was all protien. I had shrimp, ground beef, eggs ect..., does anyone know why i had protien?

me thinking to my self: STFU

him: the protein will build up muscle blah blah blah

he said most of this with his arm flexed, hes definetly on steroids
I got suspended yesterday for drinking in school. I wasn't even drunk, though, and I had no clue how the school found out. I found out who the snitch was today. I'm going to kill her. I only got 5 days suspension, but two of my best friends are getting expelled because they had previous records, and my other best friend's mom is overreacting. It ****ed everyone up, and I don't even know why this dumb bitch would rat us out. I'm seriously going to get her back for this somehow.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I had this ridiculously stupid Spanish teacher. Who not only was an idiot, but was in no place to teach her fourth language in a country that speaks her fifth language.

Anyhow, me and 2 of my friends were in her Spanish II class. And basically, we got into major **** everyday. Why? Hell if I know, I got into trouble for nothing everyday. Maybe it's the fact I wrote Zorro for my name on all the assignments, maybe it's cause I snuck up to the board and wrote a huge "Z" on the board when she wasn't looking. The best part about it too was that when I would get kicked out, I'd say, "Maverick! Iceman! Cover me!" and we would run out of the room like we were flying jets.

After we were out of the room, we would go outside (it was a 1 story building =D) and run by the windows acting like fighter jets. All-in-all, I was banned from going into that room during that period. Even now, if I'm walking through the hall or something, I just sneak in, write a huge "Z" on the board and scream 'ZORRO!!!" and run out of the room.

Yea, she gave a crapload of **** to my older bro too. He got crap for less reasons though ^_^
Quote by isuckhardcore
I had this ridiculously stupid Spanish teacher. Who not only was an idiot, but was in no place to teach her fourth language in a country that speaks her fifth language.

Anyhow, me and 2 of my friends were in her Spanish II class. And basically, we got into major **** everyday. Why? Hell if I know, I got into trouble for nothing everyday. Maybe it's the fact I wrote Zorro for my name on all the assignments, maybe it's cause I snuck up to the board and wrote a huge "Z" on the board when she wasn't looking. The best part about it too was that when I would get kicked out, I'd say, "Maverick! Iceman! Cover me!" and we would run out of the room like we were flying jets.

After we were out of the room, we would go outside (it was a 1 story building =D) and run by the windows acting like fighter jets. All-in-all, I was banned from going into that room during that period. Even now, if I'm walking through the hall or something, I just sneak in, write a huge "Z" on the board and scream 'ZORRO!!!" and run out of the room.

Yea, she gave a crapload of **** to my older bro too. He got crap for less reasons though ^_^

nice
thrash till death
Sigh. When I read the title I thought it meant slut teachers, not sh*t teachers...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Page 1 of 2