I searched and didn't find much just for the record.

What do you guys think will happen with this. Since the reunion I look on the UG home page for more info for a new album or just more general information about these guys.

What do you guys think will be the future for these guys? What do you think will make these guys change their mind about making a new album? Just talk about what you think will happen with the boys.

If they make a new album I'll probably cry, piss myself, scream, jump, vomit, pass out, in that order.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by yawn

That is the rage thread that you just say your favorite song and album of theirs. This one is for rage DISCUSSION. I wouldn't have made this thread if i didn't think it wasn't already made before.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Believe it or not, people in that thread discuss RATM. You don't think all 1,298 posts are different UG'ers stating their favorite Rage songs, do you?
Quote by yawn
Believe it or not, people in that thread discuss RATM. You don't think all 1,298 posts are different UG'ers stating their favorite Rage songs, do you?

This is specifically for rage discussion. If you a have a problem with this then don't come here.

And yes, there are many threads just like that one with even more posts with every one of those posts stating their favorite bands/songs/etc(excluding for a few spam posts)... I'm not going to look through every one of those pages and check to see if they are actually are discussing rage more than actually sticking to the specific subject. I'm going by the main purpose of the thread, which is for people to state their favorite song and album, and making a different one with a different purpose. If the majority of the other thread about rage discussion rather than what it's actually supposed to be about then I will gladly delete this one.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
The other one is for discussion. Read it, you'll see
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Man, come on.

first; i doubt you searched, and even if you did, it'd have showed up

second; it was on the first page, hardly difficult to miss; it's right up near the top

third. wouldn't common sense dictade someone as huge as rage would have a thread already?
Quote by SpiralStatic
Man, come on.

first; i doubt you searched, and even if you did, it'd have showed up

second; it was on the first page, hardly difficult to miss; it's right up near the top

third. wouldn't common sense dictade someone as huge as rage would have a thread already?
He saw the thread. He just didn't think it was for discussion of the band.

Quote by Pedalboard
If the majority of the other thread about rage discussion rather than what it's actually supposed to be about then I will gladly delete this one.
It is.

But you don't have to delete this one. I don't mind either way. But mods usually lock excess threads.
Quote by yawn
He saw the thread. He just didn't think it was for discussion of the band.

It is.

But you don't have to delete this one. I don't mind either way. But mods usually lock excess threads.

Ah, didn't see that: sorry TS. but third point still stands