Can anyone gimmie' some work outs, where you don't need any tools. I'm mainly fixating upon my ab, triceps, Biceps and legs.
A website will be good, to.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Push ups, situps, and running.

For leg muscles, do squats. Perhaps get a heavy object and hold onto it while doing them.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by newaccount
i know a site, its called google.com

Thanks, brother. Heres a good one
Dontbeagoogle*****.com
Already looked on their, jackass.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

- Sit ups
- Crunches
- Push ups
- Chin ups
- Tricep dips
- Squats

There's so many more that I don't know the name of =\

Also get a set of free weights, they dont cost that much and they can help you workout so much more.
Without tools? Well lifting your own bodyweight with exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, and crunches work, but it depends what body type you want to develop.

Going for mass, strength, definition?
There is no end to creation.
Quote by The Black Salts
Without tools? Well lifting your own bodyweight with exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, and crunches work, but it depends what body type you want to develop.

Going for mass, strength, definition?

Strength and at least a slight bit of definition.

Quote by newaccount
if u couldnt find anything on google then u must be a nooble!

hes from 05.

you signed up this month.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by newaccount
i know a site, its called google.com

advertising! -_- jk...

start out with some running for cardio, then your results will be more visible. eveyrone's pretty much covered it

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Can anyone gimmie' some work outs, where you don't need any tools. I'm mainly fixating upon my ab, triceps, Biceps and legs.
A website will be good, to.

Some push-ups to get you started:
Do ten of each;
- Regular shoulder width
- Hands close together
- Hands far apart
- 'Hindu' or 'Divebomb' pushup - look it up
- Fingers turned inwards facing each other pushup
- Fingers turned outwards, facing opposite directions pushup
- Knuckle pushup (make sure to roll forward and do them on your front two knuckles)
- Finger pushups
- Alternate lifting one leg over your back pushup
- 'T' pushup - explode up to a sideways T shape, then drop and pushup, alternating sides

Abs:
- 'L seat' - sit on the floor with your legs extended in front. Put your hands to your sides on the ground. Lift yourself, keeping your legs straight ahead. Too hard? Curls your legs into a ball then try. Start doing them on your palms and after a while lift onto your fingers.
- Hang from a bar/tree trunk, lift your legs whilst keeping them straight. Awesome.
- 'Plank' - Put your forearms on the ground and lift yourself so only your forearms and toes are touching the ground. Keep your body straight, like a plank of wood. Hold it for as long as you can.

For legs:
- Full squats. Look up the proper form.
- Running
- Skipping

You said you were looking mainly for strength and a bit of definition. Doing bodyweight exercises will get you mean definition but not so much in terms of pure strength. i.e. your bench won't increase phenomenally. However, some exercises will still get you strong enough to throw your body around with ease.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Pullups/Chinnups
- Handstand pushups (start by slowly increasing the angle if its too hard. Like stack boxes or something)
- Anything else found at http://www.beastskills.com/tutorials.htm

Some websites:
http://www.rosstraining.com/articles.html - Ross Enamait rules. Hard. Learn as much as you can from here. DON'T SKIM OVER IT.

http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/ - A massive encylopedia of everything you want to know. A little bit less user friendly but most of the articles are actually essay and thesis' by experts and proffessionals. Some heavy reading but well worth it.

http://www.coopersguns.com/videos/exercise-encyclopedia/ - Small gifs of heaps of various exercises. Mostly with weights though, which sucks but still handy.

Also try get a book called "The Underground Guide to Warrior Fitness" by Ross Enamait. Buy it or download it, it's awesome. Or either of his other books, Infinite Intensity or Never Gymless. Almost all bodyweight. This training will make you a man.

Btw, a lot of stuff is posted in the bodybuilding/nutrition thread. Search bar ftw.

Good luck.
Quote by bassplayer33333
Sinisa Rules all.

Quote by zbest
That is part of the reason that the mafia does so much drug trafficing, its so they wont die of hunger because they dont have anything.