Ok so I have a limited edition LTD Alexi 600 SE (SE=Special Edition [obviously])
and as you know, it has just one pup.

anyways im thinking i might get the neck routed, and then maybe either buy
an emg 81/85 active set or a SD blackout set.

so the question is.....to route or not to route?
um... dont
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Dew It!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Nevermind, if its 1 out of 200 i wouldnt touch it. ever
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by which ones pink
If you have the money, I don't see why not.

PinkEdit: ^Why not?

i wouldnt... itd prolly be costly, and theres always the possibility that it would get screwed up or not routed out correctly, like a big chip comin off or something... if thats what you really want or w/e go for it

edit: and its the awesome pink one... thats special, its so ****in kickass, id want to hurt you if you did something like that to that guitar
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
i wouldnt... itd prolly be costly, and theres always the possibility that it would get screwed up or not routed out correctly, like a big chip comin off or something... if thats what you really want or w/e go for it

edit: and its the awesome pink one... thats special, its so ****in kickass, id want to hurt you if you did something like that to that guitar

that was kind of my notion why i decided to ask here.

i realize by the time im out of college, ill STILL have this guitar, and its probably going to have a collector's value that is more then a used car or a high end RAN guitar.

which reminded me, I could just get a custom RAN to be a SV.
but i tell myself "if im getting a purely custom guitar for around $4000 EVER, its going to be a razor V splittail [a splittail with the V end as razor back, but the devil horns left alone] with a badass graphic. like a gold glossy metallic finish with either black bevels or a black racing stripe.
That guitar will have no "collector value", ever. So if you know someone who will professionaly route it for you, then go for it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I'd probably have said "getting it routed for a neck pickup" rather than what you said. It sounded quite destructive and pointless out of context...

But really, do it if yuo would like a neck pup. There's no reason why it'd wreck the guitar.