LOL
Which electric would be best for
Hillsong (Contemporary Music)???

thanks for replying!!!

LOL
Last edited by guitar_guru94 at Sep 28, 2007,
What the hell is hillsong? Is that the music that illiterate, uneducated, rednecks missing 3 teeth play on banjo's? Cuz if so, get the Strat.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Yea their a christian band.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
If you want:

An FR: RG320
A Hardtail: RG321
Vintage Trem: Strat
Mahogany Body: RG321
Basswood Body: RG320
Alder Body: Strat

So for:
Blues: Strat
Shred: RG320
Bit of Both: RG321
i'd avoid the 320, as the trem isn't amazing. liable not to hold tuning after a year or two.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?