Neither do I.

Edit: I thought you meant that talked to you.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Last edited by xFeatherx at Sep 27, 2007,
This is a guitar website, not myspace. Friends really don't matter at all on here.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Me too! (about the adding thing.)

I gotcha back.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by metal4life592
This is a guitar website, not myspace. Friends really don't matter at all on here.

You think they matter on Myspace?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by drakenshadow
same here... and lol, a fellow Oklahoman....

Woot.
Oklahoma ftw.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

HAHA! You guys phail at life!! I'm gonna go talk to my friend... um... jetfuel495? Well whoever he is, he's my friend!
My signature is stupid.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
You think they matter on Myspace?

Well no, but people don't come on here to up their friend count like a lot of people do on myspace (although I'm sure there are some that do).
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
hmm me neither, though it shouldn't really matter.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Psst! This isn't helping.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i dont have any friends on here either. It is kinda like myspace with the profiles though.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
yeah pretty much
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.