So, I've never been that big of a Van Halen fan, but tonight, at this very second, their new DLR tour is kicking off 20 minutes from my house. Problem is, I'm not going. I want to see this very badly. So, out of curiosity are there any CR users that actually got tickets to a show. I'm curious to see what actually happens with this tour and I'll be damned surprised if they make it to 5 venues. What's everyone think about this?
How long will this last? What sucks even more is the fact that my chemistry teacher is there and he's a prick!

By the way, I know there's a Van Halen thread. So no "rePortZ0rz n00b stfu" comments please.
LOL
I haven't been this pissed since I missed the Stones. I think "seating" is bull****. I'd rather be crammed in a building with a bunch of stoners passing pot around getting my money's worth than sitting at home waiting for the next tour, which in Van Halen's case, won't happen. The same thing happened with the Rolling Stones last year. Bobcats Arena sells out too damn fast....
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
So, I've never been that big of a Van Halen fan, but tonight, at this very second, their new DLR tour is kicking off 20 minutes from my house. Problem is, I'm not going. I want to see this very badly. So, out of curiosity are there any CR users that actually got tickets to a show. I'm curious to see what actually happens with this tour and I'll be damned surprised if they make it to 5 venues. What's everyone think about this?
How long will this last? What sucks even more is the fact that my chemistry teacher is there and he's a prick!

By the way, I know there's a Van Halen thread. So no "rePortZ0rz n00b stfu" comments please.

My friend is there at the moment.

We actually had an audition for our schools talent show at 5:30, and right when it was over he drove home and then went to Van Halen.

I mean, I don't like Van Halen, but meh.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
van halens coming to indiana mid october, and i'm trying to get tickets to see them.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
^ Gah, where's your school?

Anyways, I own 3 albums. But I'm not a die-hard, if that makes sense....
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
^ Gah, where's your school?

Anyways, I own 3 albums. But I'm not a die-hard, if that makes sense....

Providence High School, Charlotte NC
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by therussian
Providence High School, Charlotte NC

Oh so you're closer to it than I am probably....

Sucks to be us. We're missing history right now.....
LOL
I'm maybe 20-25 minutes from the Arena.

I mean, I really don't mind, since I'm not a VH fan. Sure, Eruption is good, but that really the only song I've heard by them.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.