Hey guys,
IM just wondering if any-ones going to go see the Black Dahlia Murder/ Cannible Corpses show tomorrow at the House of Blues.
Im ****in' excited for the this show and just wanted to know if anyone-else here at UG if going to see that or another show.

QUESTION:
Does the House of Blues stop selling tickets when the doors/show starts?
any positive feedback be awesome, thanks.
IF YOU CANT BEAT UM, JOIN UM....and THEN WHEN THEY ARE ALL COZZY, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU DID IT RESPECTFULLY
I'm going if my friend Matt can buy me tickets.

Do you know if Goatwhore will be there? That was my original reason of going, even if I ****ing love Cannibal Corpse.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I think its Dahlia, Cannible, and the Red ChorD (im not sure though)....But im going for Dahlia man....new album...Sick S hit
IF YOU CANT BEAT UM, JOIN UM....and THEN WHEN THEY ARE ALL COZZY, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU DID IT RESPECTFULLY
ahh, Well, I love Cannibal Corpse, and black Dahlia is pretty good too.

Can't wait for the pit at Hammer Smashed Face
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by snwpaint32
Hey guys,
IM just wondering if any-ones going to go see the Black Dahlia Murder/ Cannible Corpses show tomorrow at the House of Blues.
Im ****in' excited for the this show and just wanted to know if anyone-else here at UG if going to see that or another show.

QUESTION:
Does the House of Blues stop selling tickets when the doors/show starts?
any positive feedback be awesome, thanks.

I went to see CC last night, and BDM and goat***** got held at the canadian border for some reason so they missed it. Hope you guys have better luck.
Quote by Rainman85
Did they make it to the windy city?

Yeah man, saw them last night. My first concert. ****ing amazing.

Moshing to Alchemy of the Black Sun, and being crowd surfed during Hammer Smashed Face were the most ****ing amazing experiences in my life so far.

And I met a hot girl.
Quote by HuckIt
Its Cannibal Corpses show, not BDM
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Slaytanic6606
Yeah man, saw them last night. My first concert. ****ing amazing.

Moshing to Alchemy of the Black Sun, and being crowd surfed during Hammer Smashed Face were the most ****ing amazing experiences in my life so far.

And I met a hot girl.

Lucky ass. CC was sic but I was really looking forward to seeing TBDM.