can you guys help me with a sciece fair project idea?
but it has to be a therorectical investigation kind of project.i need one and i dont know what to do.....and dont say google n stuff because ive already tried that.
thanks in advance.
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
**** i did this last year and it SUCKED. do not do salinity of water effects hurricanes and temperature. i dont even know what i was doing. my partner thought we were doing how temperature effected hurricanes in the water. and i thought we were doing the temperature of hurricanes over specefic salinities. i still dont know what we were supposed to do.

but.

mentos + dietcoke = sweet

or

poprocks and coke.

or just look at some mythbusters episodes and get ideas.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
the science project that one when i was in 7th grade:

color blindness of dogs and how to make crayons.

I myself did living condition test for various insects (like putting crickets in cold environments and worms in sand etc) i only got a 'C' though.
do something with creating energy.

My theory is, that if you have 2 magnet balls of similar polarities in a perfectly smooth bowl that contains no friction, the balls will never stop rolling and thus energy will be produced constantly.

But what do i know?
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by dreamtheater91
do something with creating energy.

My theory is, that if you have 2 magnet balls of similar polarities in a perfectly smooth bowl that contains no friction, the balls will never stop rolling and thus energy will be produced constantly.

But what do i know?

Seriously, if you invent free energy, not only will you get an A on your project, but you will be a millionaire.
look for plans on a hovercraft. all you need is staples, a piece of plywood, ducttape, a shower curtain and a vacuum. the one i made lifted like 600 pounds. I didnt win the science fair but I got an A and got in the local newspaper
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep