Yes
218 64%
No
87 26%
Yes, but not with another human
32 9%
Voters: 339.
Page 1 of 3
I ask you UG, have you ever been in love?

I see all these LOL SECKS and VIRGIN LAWL threads, and I wonder how many here have truly felt love.

And yes, luckily I have. And not just with my guitar
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
What kind of love? As in teenage puppy love, or the real deal? If we are talking about both, it is a big no for me.
Be cool.
yes...

and then i found out she was a cold-hearted bitch
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I have! I love my girlfriend, Aidan, I know she is the girl that I want to one day marry, have kids with, spend the rest of my life with.
Oh and I"m not a virgin so **** off!
Yes. It ended in pretty much the worst case scenario possible.
True love, the most potent and real
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

Yes, I have. My friends hate me for it too... <_<

Also, inb4 I'm In Love With My Car...
Last edited by NoobMuncher3000 at Sep 27, 2007,
Quote by llanafreak44
Unfortunatly yes, now I don't believe in love

Thats a shame.

Mind if I ask what happened?
Quote by Gummy Balls

Yes, and she was my best friend and girlfriend for several years, then her drugs got in the way. And now I'm here.

With all of you...

Whoo hoo?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Love Is For The Weak.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
yes, for 3 years of over the same person., and still am.

long story...
Last edited by hippieboy444 at Sep 27, 2007,
This is turning out a tad more sceptical than I imagined it would
Quote by Gummy Balls

Quote by Liberchaotica
Thats a shame.

Mind if I ask what happened?

I've been in love twice and both times were really bad. The first one I chased for like years until finally she said she would never be interested me, the second was an jealous type controlling person. These events made me realize this is why love isn't always forever and why 90% of families have divorce.
I do love someone. And I agree with everyone here, it often hurts. Just today it hurt a lot for various reasons.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by llanafreak44
I've been in love twice and both times were really bad. The first one I chased for like years until finally she said she would never be interested me, the second was an jealous type controlling person. These events made me realize this is why love isn't always forever and why 90% of families have divorce.

Don't you think love can work though?
Quote by Gummy Balls

Quote by CodeMonk
That happens a lot
i know...i guess i was just so caught in my feelings for her that i never took the time to step back and actually examine her as a person...well, before it was too late
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
yes...

+1
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by justin_fraser
I do love someone. And I agree with everyone here, it often hurts. Just today it hurt a lot for various reasons.

Poor thing. Feel free to talk about it. Talking can help.

This should be turned into the "guys helping other guys with relationships" thread.
It's hard for me to tell, because we were like really good friends. And I could of swore she liked me. And I liked her but not crush like, it was more. Last day of school I found out she likes me, but her dad made her move to Georgia during the summer.
I thought I was in love with my ex but she betrayed me beyond any point I thought she could do
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Screw off, or grow up. Pick.

Well said
Quote by Gummy Balls

oh **** i voted the wrong one!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by RageAgainst...
yes...

+1 and i have a feeling she cheated on me to
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I was in a great, fast, refreshing and fulfilling fling this summer. It worked the way any normal relationship would have, aside from the fact that we both knew it would come to a specific end and there was nothing that could be done about it, so we called it a fling.

While it was going on I can't say I was in love, but I was very deeply infatuated with her. Today we remain good friends, and I can say I feel for her the kind of love you feel for someone who had been very significant in your life. She changed me. Changed who I was, how I looked at myself, helped me understand who I am and how to understand how my past has helped me become who I am, and for that, for showing me who I am, I love her.
Quote by llanafreak44
Unfortunatly yes, now I don't believe in love

Just pretend she never was real....

sorry for the heartless queensryche quote...but really you shouldn't lose hope.

as for me, i have been in love, and i still love her.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
yes, I have, and still am.
its hard though, being 3000 miles away from her.
Quote by llanafreak44

Wouldn't that be considered infatuation when you like or chase someone that doesn't like you back? IDK. But I believe that the reason why a lot of married couples divorce is because the lack of understanding the opposite sex, the lack of patience, and the hard headed-ness attitudes. I've never been married, but that's just what I think and what I kinda found out from reading "Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus." Good book.
Quote by llanafreak44

90 % have divorce? that sounds REALLY REALLY high. cause out of all my friends i only know of about ten whose parents are divorced. and i have a lot of friends.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Page 1 of 3