I was deciding to find the right parts to make Tom Morello's Arm The Homeless guitar.
So i was wondering what guitar body he uses and stuff like that.
OOO! and dont forget about the hippo stickers!!!! i need to find a place where they sell the hippo stickers!
I pulled this from another guitar forum. Check it out.

-Arm the Homeless

Tom’s signature “mongrel” guitar from Rage Against the Machine has been used mainly as a backup and, with the release of Out of Exile, Tom has played his old favorite more and more. It uses an EMG 81 in the bridge position and an EMG 85 in the Neck. Again Tom almost exclusively uses the neck pickup. Arm the Homeless also has the same Ibanez Edge Tremolo as Soul Power
Taken straight from Wikipedia
Quote by Wikipedia
Arm the Homeless: Morello's signature guitar. Blue and white with the hammer and sickle symbol (representing communism) with the words "Arm the Homeless" written on it. The body is a Custom Performance body that was routed so that the Floyd can go up and down. It contains an EMG 81 in the bridge and an EMG 85 in the neck position, Ibanez Edge Floyd Rose Tremolo, toggle switch, and a locking nut on a 22-fret Kramer Carrera neck. It was his main guitar in Rage Against the Machine, and was used in Audioslave for Rage Against the Machine covers. Tuned to Standard E.[3]
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."