Yeah i know threads like this are common but maybe some one ca help. i have the finances to get a $400 guitar problem is i've narrowed it down to three.(links below) I mostly play classic rock and im pretty damn not so bad.

1967 Epiphone Flying V
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-1967-Flying-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=518557

Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 g-400
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-SG-Standard-S.O.R-Electric-Guitar?sku=512455

Epiphone Firebird Studio
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Firebird-Studio-Guitar?sku=519377

thanks in advance cheers
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
the reviews on that site are so unrealistic...

i'd probably go with the V out of those choices

edit: poll would probably be a good idea
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Sep 27, 2007,
the SG
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
epi V, but id go to guitar center and give it a test drive first
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
dammit all! three posts and they all choose differently i need more opinions!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
the SG. Though that Firebird is looking quite tempting...

P.S.

You rock for sigging me
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Go for the black V but generally I like to play them first. I went to the store with every intention of getting a flying V yet I came home with a Hamer Scarab and I'm extremely happy for 250 dollars less.
yeah i know to try them out but i dont know if guitarcenter has an epiphone firebird. i checked their site but i got nothing
Quote by ShaunDiel
For classic rock?

Firebird

all around

SG

for metal/hard rock

V
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Test out every guitar. Doesn't matter if it's single coil or humbucker, Fender or Gibson. Just try it. If you like it buy it. Go with Playability in mind first then Tone. You can make any guitar fit and sound good for almost any type of music, but if it plays like crap then it's gonna be a burden just to play. Try different models, try different guitars that are the same model. Try it through the amp you have or the amp you're gonna buy. When you find it, it'll be true love.
flyin v....... fo shizzle
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
The Epi Firebird...Firebirds always have a unique sound to them...and they look cool too...
get teh firebird, nobody has those, they need a comeback
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3