Page 1 of 3
I need help with some comebacks to use on my friends
cuz I'd think of a good one like 5 minutes later.

Good ones would be ones tht have no possible comeback for
i know you are but what am i?

EDIT: or ofcourse if they say something about your mom and they dont know you that well say "My mom died in a fire two years ago you jackass!"
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
damn same here, i always have a good comeback like 3 minutes later, but i dont want to look like a dumbass and say it all late
"Sir/Mam, I hesitate to articulate for fear I might deviate form the true course of rectitude, in other words, I don't know Sir/Mam"

I made it up, and I use it every day =D
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Just yell really loud "Get your hand out of my pants now!!!" No arsenal of comebacks can defend against rape allegations.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
This makes me wanna watch that episode of Seinfeld where George thinks of a good comeback, hunts the guy down, and uses it.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by iceman95
i know you are but what am i?

EDIT: or ofcourse if they say something about your mom and they dont know you that well say "My mom died in a fire two years ago you jackass!"

If I told you I ****ed your mom and you said that to me, I'd simply say I put her on ice first. Therefore, your comebacks suck.

I'd just tell someone they were so dumb, they belong in The Pit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
ok or i like using the ever so popular from Billy Madison "No I will not make out with you!"
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Start spittin rhymes. Nothing says comeback like a rap battle.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Pimp slap that ho! thats the ultimate comeback. heres an example
random guy: your momma is fat
you: what? ho what did the five fingers say to the face, SLAP BITCH!!!
random guy: boo hoo (runs away crying like a poon)
crowd of people: ddddaaaammmmnnn!!!
3 random hot girls: your a true gangsta lets have a foursome!
you: hellz ya!
Last edited by RedSox_o4 at Sep 27, 2007,
Tell them " If I wanted any comeback from you I would tell you to spit" or " If I wanted any lip from you I would wiggle my zipper". Works in most situations.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
if i wanted to hear an asshole i'd fart

my friend said that today, we all got into a comeback fight.
he won.
If someone says nice comeback, say if I wanted my cum back I'd whipe it off your chin.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
say "shut up you blowjob". like come on, what are they gonna say after that?
Love, RamonesRock
"That's what the doctors said when you were born."

It works for everything, even if it's not an insult directed at you.
Quote by iceman95
ok or i like using the ever so popular from Billy Madison "No I will not make out with you!"

You gotta say it REALLY LOUD though.
im listening to comeback kid........if that makes any sense........
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Or you could go for the really annoying approach, and just ask, "Why?" after everything they say to you.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Stop being such ants at a picnic
Family guy FTW
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
retourne enculer les mouches
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by iceman95

My friend yelled that at one of our teachers during lunch. Litterally. He screamed it. He got in a ton of trouble for it though, because somebody could have misinterpretted it for petophilia.

Then one of our other friends goes, "No I will not make out with you Mr.(insert name)." (In voice of male teacher) "Oh yes you will!"

What made it funnier is that 2 other female teachers were right behind him.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
"that's what she said...."
say it after anything your friends say.
works everytime and makes any situation officially awkward
This thread rules.

Quote by RedSox_o4
Pimp slap that ho! thats the ultimate comeback. heres an example
random guy: your momma is fat
you: what? ho what did the five fingers say to the face, SLAP BITCH!!!
random guy: boo hoo (runs away crying like a poon)
crowd of people: ddddaaaammmmnnn!!!
3 random hot girls: your a true gangsta lets have a foursome!
you: hellz ya!

Use a really lame one, if you're lucky someone will say "Nice comeback, dork!" or similar rudeness.

Simply state: "If I wanted my come back, I would scrape it off of your mother's teeth."

That's ownage.
Jizz is where it is
Quote by B3low3mpty
your mom.

damn beat me to it

my fav is

"yeah well in the end your still_____________ A. a bitch B. A jew C. A slut D. the kid with a hot mom Other: "
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by Capn
if i wanted to hear an asshole i'd fart

my friend said that today, we all got into a comeback fight.
he won.

heard it on SNL
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
Um my favorite ones are "I'm gonna take your firstborn" , "your adopted" , "your a retarted black jewish lesbian" , and "i hope you fall down a well". Or if I'm feeling uncreative i will just pretty much steal lines from that scene in 40 year old virgin where they have the 'you know how I know your gay' scene.
Page 1 of 3