This thread is kinda testing the waters. I've got a possible bass purchase coming up very soon and I need the funds. I really love this bass and hate to get rid of it, but I have to. Well, here's the skinny. It's a Fender Mustang Bass reissue, made in Japan, in excellent condition. The color is white with a tortoise shell pickguard. This bass, if you don't already know, is a short scale, which I prefer as I am primarily a guitar player. It also comes with a hard case that fits is beautifully. These sell new for $575 and the case sells for another $150, but I'm probably going to let it go for $500 shipped inside the continental US. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as I decide for sure that it is for sale. In the meantime, let me know if you're interested.
Last edited by brianeharmonjr at Sep 30, 2007,
I've had some interest already, so here are the pictures:

Also, some more info. There is a buckle scratch on the back, but not deep. It seems to just be in the clear coat. In regards to the case, I'm not sure what it was from originally. I don't know if it is a case from an old Mustang, Musicmaster, Bronco, or something other than Fender. It is in great shape, with all the latches working perfectly. The only flaws are the cosmetic ones you see on the outside.
Price dropped again. I really need to sell this, if at all possible, and have the money in my paypal account by this tuesday evening.