At my old school, a notice was sent out saying that there was a syphilis outbreak. I'm soo happy that I transfered before I could touch someone with an outbreak on their hand or something >.<
Hmm I wonder if this happens to every High School, or is my town just special?
Oh noes!
Quote by Freddedonna
That'll teach you to change school!

You missed the free syphilis!

I want
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
It happened to a school in my district luckily my school is known as Heroin High not Syphillis Valley.
Touch them on the hand...

You're an idiiot...

They were easy enough to get syphillis and you're GLAD you're gone?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Blame Columbus he had Syphilis
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Blame Columbus he had Syphilis

Hmm did he really?
You learn something new everyday.
Oh noes!
My school just got over a staph infection outbreak
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Quote by panterarocker
It happened to a school in my district luckily my school is known as Heroin High not Syphillis Valley.

I live in a valley
dude mines worse than everyones
there was a menengitis outbreak at my school, a few kids almost died. they had to come in and sterilize the school
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Well, i know that a bunch of freshman this year got herpes. Some new transfer chick from New York was too easy for them horny little froshies.

I believe like 13 froshies now have herpes. No joke. I'm glad she transferred while i had a girlfriend, and i was loyal.
Syphilis was brought to Europe from America around Columbus' time.
Quote by rage6945
dude mines worse than everyones
there was a menengitis outbreak at my school, a few kids almost died. they had to come in and sterilize the school

aww that sucks
We had mono last year and a nasty stomach flu two years before that when the whole town had it.
Oh noes!
my school kicks all your school's asses.

one word.

smallpox.

ok not really, but i wanted to fit in

the only thing that's happened at my school was a bunch of people had sex in the auditorium and got expelled.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
I'll give you a blowjob for free!

RUN EDDIE, RUN!

Syphilis sucks.
Wow! Everyone's school has outbreaks of random diseases except mine! All these threads do is give food to BSers. I still enjoy going in to them and posting this message.
By any chance are you from north jersey? Cuz I heard there was a syphilis outbreak spread by a wrestling team up there.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Friggly
By any chance are you from north jersey? Cuz I heard there was a syphilis outbreak spread by a wrestling team up there.

Nope, though maybe that's where my school got it from. We always have some weird sickness going around, but this one tops all.
Oh noes!