I'm really really liking it now. It was just a few moments of "Wtf?..."
Who dat?
i like it alot
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! not just the use of the style, but it shows how much vocals have went downhill. We need more singers like this
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by Bushinarin
LOL it's pretty... but it's very funny to watch

Meh, I didn't bother watching the videos, I was busy listening.

edit: Odd, I really really didn't like the girl's voice in Stairway to Heaven.
Who dat?
Last edited by Anarion614 at Sep 27, 2007,
it's not exceptionally funny... just the guy leading the choir in stairway to heaven kind of has a pissed off/blank stare on his face... but yes it is good music.

The girls voice in Stairway is absolutely hauntingly beautiful!
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Last edited by Bushinarin at Sep 27, 2007,
Their lips aren't synchronized with the music ... other than that, it's pretty cool. A different take on songs.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by aprescott_27
Their lips aren't synchronized with the music ... other than that, it's pretty cool. A different take on songs.
it looked to me like they used the same video for a few of the songs (at least nothing else matters and sound of silence)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
About the Stairway video, I like the fact that she doesn't move away from the mic to breathe in.
'supertzar' by black sabbath has gregorian chant.
its pretty good.
Love, RamonesRock
they need to cover rick astley
so i can greg roll my friends...
im tired of rickrolling and tayrolling

I love Gergorian chanters!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
its great but isnt the one of the largest features of gregorian chant (or PLAINchant) that there is only one part to the music--the vocals. so (im no expert) but i think this may not be legit gregorian chant (though i could be wrong). However, beutiful vocals really showing that the voice is an instrument and needs to be treated as such.
I got into Gregorian like two plus months ago and so far my favorite song is My Immortal. If anyone has tabs for it (Mainly the solo) please send them to me >.<. I think they should do more Metallica, stuff, and Linkin Park. Imagine 'Faint' in a Gregorian chant. They should pretty much just broaden it out to other stuff. Perhaps 'Chop Suey!' XD though it would be weird I'd still welcome the try. But what I'm really desperate to hear from them would be either 'Fade to Black,' 'One,' or 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)' (Yes, I love Metallica XD)
"To Punish and Enslave...And do some Good when I feel like it."
i remember a chant version of smells like teen spirit in the early 90s.