I recently bought a Macbook Pro, and I love it. However, I was wondering if it's normal for Garageband to not come with any loops preinstalled? When I double click on a loop, it asks me if I want to download them, but when I click download now, it just takes me to System Update, and Garageband isn't listed. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Meh. My loops came pre-installed. You'll probably want to call Apple or something.
And then they can rape you for more cash.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Rebirah
I recently bought a Macbook Pro, and I love it. However, I was wondering if it's normal for Garageband to not come with any loops preinstalled? When I double click on a loop, it asks me if I want to download them, but when I click download now, it just takes me to System Update, and Garageband isn't listed. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

my friend just got a macbook too, and he was able to update his loops, keep messing around with it.

p.s. sick avatar
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
No, it doesn't come standard. They're on the second CD of the two CD set they gave you for reinstallations. (that or it's on the first one). PM me for all the details, don't feel like writing it all out here.
Quote by Desh627
No, it doesn't come standard. They're on the second CD of the two CD set they gave you for reinstallations. (that or it's on the first one). PM me for all the details, don't feel like writing it all out here.

Ah, thanks a lot! When it had the option to install from DVD, I thought that was for people who bought the DVD or something.