so ya I'm moving there in about a month to Greenville .. i live in Miami so this is a big transition does anyone live there? it would make the transition alot easier if i had some people to jam with over there :P
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
You should move to North Carolina because it's awesomer (simply because I live there). But meh, you'll be within a few hours of Myrtle Beach so that's cool.

(I'm assuming Greenville isn't on the coast but I might be wrong, I don't know where places are)
"The poor didn't want this one."
I live in Greenville County, Simpsonville to be exact. I don't really like it much here...but I've lived here for 16 years, so that may have something to do with it.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

awesome i'm going to live there too in simpsonville what school do you go too?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
I graduated from J.L. Mann this past June. I intern at the Greenville Fine Arts Center and take online courses for transfer from Greenville Technical College.

oh awesome its my last year of highschool.. dam moving is going to suck
woodmont high school i think its called
Yeah, I know Woodmont. I have a friend that goes there, says it's okay.

do you know about they're music program? becuse right now im taking like 3 music classes hehe
i love it in south carolina i just vacationed there, im from ohio. the weather is perfect down there. i was born in florida a hot state, and then move to ohio a ****y cold state, SC is a nice medium i thought it was perfect down there but all my ohio friends thought it was to hot
Quote by oscar7557
do you know about they're music program? becuse right now im taking like 3 music classes hehe
It's actually pretty decent. Donna Cotter teaches there, and she's good, unlike the band director at our school. Ughhh, what a bitch.

awesome i really wanna see if i can hook up with some SC people before i move so i have some friends before i get there hah or im going to be one emo kid
Quote by oscar7557
awesome i really wanna see if i can hook up with some SC people before i move so i have some friends before i get there hah or im going to be one emo kid
That sounds cool man, just keep me posted. Peace.

peace and thanks