http://www.rondomusic.com/product1262.html

First off, how good is this guitar overall?
Does it sound good clean?
How is it for Classic Rock, Rock, Country, & a little Grunge?
About how much would it cost to ship to Northern Ontario?
Is it worth it?
How will it sound with a Palomino V6?

Thanks
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I have one, it's totally worth the money and the style you play on is right on. although when i got my al2000 it was only 239.
i ordered one from there a little while ago, slightly diff guitar, checkout, itll tell u how much itll cost total includign import fees, that way u pay rondo and u dont have someone from UPS collecting duties at the door surprising you
I did, but is that in USD or CAD?

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Man, we're on the same wavelength tonight: I just made a thread asking about Agiles about a half-hour ago.

Gotta say, beauty of a guitar right there. From what I've gathered in the last hour or so, Agiles are excellent for the price. I've never played one, but from the feedback I've been getting on the brand in general, go for it.

EDIT: though, for the genres you listed, maybe a P-90 equipped guitar would be better?
Thanks. I've been looking at them for a while, I might just get one. If only someone would answer my last 2 questions.

Are Rondo's prices CAD or USD?
How will it sound with a Palomino V6?

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
http://www.rondomusic.com/contactus.html

^that may help with the pricing thing?

As for the amp, well, I have absolutely no idea. I do know that V6 is a tube amp, and thus you can get some good tone out of it. Most of the tone comes from the amp anyway (or, so I'm told).

I'm really not the one you should be trusting, I don't have much in the way of personal technical experience. Still, hope that helped a little bit.
That did help, thanks a bunch. I'm glad I'm not the only guy thinking about such a little known brand.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
The prices are USD, I guess it will sound great with a V6, don't see why not with the Duncans.

And it's worth it, 299 for a solid guitar with great pickups.
I just used a currency converter and I was shocked! We are almost par with the USD!

378.01 USD

=

378.468 CAD

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
yeah, I'm on a pretty tight budget, so I'm really relying on cheap guitars here.

.....come to think of it, there's another guitar you may like. Ever heard of Danelectros?

http://www.danguitars.com/default.asp

If you don't mind the look of them, you may like. I was almost set on getting a Dano 59 reissue until I found the Agiles......now the decision's a bit more complicated.....

EDIT: Crazy, ain't it? Some towns on the border are even accepting Canadian currency same as American.
Well I'm quite excited. The Amp & Guit would cost me 642.74$ in all. Oh, I have tried many Daneelectros. I will be 100% honest. A great guitar overall, with a horrible feel. I just can't get used to them.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Ah. maybe I'll have better luck with it, then. heh.

If nothing else, I'll use it for slide like Jimmy Page did. Assuming I do get one, at least.
Well I've tried many guitars, I decided to look into a few smaller names and I found Agile. I'm quite happy with it on paper, I can't wait to order it.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Well yeah, on paper the ones I'm interested sound great.

http://www.rondomusic.com/stlash.html <----this one, well, there are higher priced (and I assume better quality) Teles on that site, but I love the look of the wood. Would probably do an Esquire conversion if I get it.

http://www.rondomusic.com/valkyrieiiip90.html <-----Mahogany body, P-90 goodness. Cool distorted SG shape as well.

So, one of those, or the Dano 59 reissue. Current one is aged to look like a vintage one, has an adjustable bridge, and the pickups are apparently "warmer" sounding this time 'round. Awesomely retro looking.
All nice guitars. My only issue with the AL-2000 is that its 10 pounds.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Well man, it's based on the Les Paul. LPs aren't exactly featherweights....
Haha, yes I know. I've played LP's before. I'm not sure how heavy this thing will be in the long run though.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.