Well I may be able to buy and amp soon and I saw the Carvin SBR600 Halfstack with the 410 and that garguantuan EQ and thought "Hmm, the possibilities I could have for sounds...but then again, how's it sound? ." I leave it up to the kind people on UG to help me out.

So the point...
If you have any experiences or thoughts on the amp's sound/quality, POST AWAY!!!!
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
I'm buying the BX1200, the bi-ampable version of the 600, and from all the reviews I've read this is what it sounds like. This head can be pretty bassy while maintaining alot of clarity and not becoming muddy to the point where you lose definition. If you're looking for the boomy bass sound, this isn't the amp for you. If that were the case, get an ampeg. The sound is focused around the low mids.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Seeing as Carvin's direct order only, with the exception of MetalUpTheAss living close to their plant, I don't think you'll get many responses here.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Hmm, Good point. I guess I can always PM MetalUpTheAss.
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
I went and bought the Carvin BRX-112 bass amp. It is small and portable for a bass amp, but it really packs a wallop. I wanted to get something that will sound good, be flexible, and really mess with the guitarists.

"What the heck is that? A toy? Look at how small it is! My stack will drown out your puny bass amp, dude! Hah ha ha!!"

*Click*

*knob twiddle*

*pause*

(Insert an incredibly LOUD but clear bass note here that overpowers the guitars and makes the guitarists jaws drop to the floor, shutting their ignorant comments up for good.)

Bass players are usually relegated to hauling massive amounts of bulk to the gigs--most of it being bass amplification. I have found that this is a great solution for small venues and can still hold its ground for medium sized halls as well. I scarcely take the volume up past "2"--at "10", the windows in my house are rattling! Yeah, to have that much potential headroom--that feels good.
Jaco de Lucia.

The Zen of Duh: How low can you go? Zero Hertz. That's the lowest anyone can go. Just turn off your bass amp and not play.

Q-tuner PUs (0X0 configuration) and HG Thor Labs for the best fretless bass tone. MWAH FACTOR!!!