It always seems when a band releases an album, they always release a special 'Japan Special Version' with a (or some) bonus song(s).

the question is simple, why?
lol. u talking about the new foo fighters? illegally DL Ftw
i epiphanies

Quote by Sinforsale

i wasnt aware that you could use one hand...DEL seems pretty far away from CTRL and ALT

oh wait...
Offerings so that they will share their technology with us.

But in all seriousness, I don't know myself. I never really noticed until you brought that up.
Don't quote me on this but alot of bands probably don't tour there, unless they're bigger there then anywhere else. Compensation to the fans perhaps?
because its cheaper for them to buy it from North America and ship it there.

I'm pretty sure thats why.
Quote by chewablemoo
because its cheaper for them to buy it from North America and ship it there.

I'm pretty sure thats why.

something like that..... i think its also got to do with bootlegging
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
In Japan, CD's are hella expensive. It's like 3000 yen or more for an album, which is at least $26. A SINGLE will cost about 1200-1300 yen, or a little over $10. I heard it's because the government taxes it. So artists add s*** so people will buy it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
contrary to popular belief, in japan they purchase compact disks
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Could be tariffs, or that Japanese fans are so devoted to the bands and its a good place for the bands to play.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Well the japanese apreciated metal very much since the 80s to now while in most other countrys metal is unpopular and not many big labels will release it.
So i guess thats one reason