When I first saw this guitar (a couple hours ago in a guitar mag) I fell in love.

It's semi-hollow, has a PRS neck, humbuckers, lightweight, + it's only 600 USD and made in KOREA! Not some sub par Indonesia chop shop product.

So Can anyone tell me their experiences with PRS's SE series (Korean made guitars), Positives Negatives Whatever

Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Every guitar in the SE series I've tried has been great. Although not quite the flare of an American PRS they sound great, look sharp, and play really smooth. I havnt tried that guiar yet but from what I hear the tones are kind of mellow and jazzy. If thats what youre looking for I say go for it but of course try it out first.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Try it out...

That means I gotta find somewhere that keeps it in stock, Guitar Center isn't that great for having in stock all the cool toys I want to play with.

I hear guitar center has a 30 day return policy, maybe I'll look into that.

Any more words of advice on the SE series?
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
ive played a few SE series, mainly the Custom, Singlecut, and Standard. all solid guitars, great tone, and the necks play pretty nice. my only problem with them is the cheap hardware, the tuners have a low gear ratio and feel like that could snap and the bridge is just a molded piece of metal, you cant adjust inotation. but the pups are actually voiced for the guitars nicely, they could be better of course, but theyre good enough to keep stock for a while